Profile for Matthew daniels > Reviews

Content by Matthew daniels

Matthew daniels

Testosterol 250 - mass and muscle growth booster (320mg / 30caps)
Testosterol 250 - mass and muscle growth booster (320mg / 30caps)
Offered by FIT4U
Price: 8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Other Effects, 5 Jan 2014
This didn't help me in anyway that it describes, no weight or muscle gain no definition.

I did notice however that after a few days I was waking up with a beard, which I generally don't.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 Dec 2013
This was actually a present for my brother, who loved them instantly. I was skeptical about these after some bad reviews, but I can't find any faults with these.

For those who said the sound was 'tinny' and that the music had to be in full volume to make the water beat, you either had a bad apple, or you have some bad sound jacks. At only 40 percent volume the water was beating to the music, and I found the sound quite good. Obviously at only 20 you know that you're not getting cinema surround, do don't try to compare them to much more expensive speakers.

All in all these are a great little buy, great for a gift.

Furby Party Rockers -Style may vary
Furby Party Rockers -Style may vary
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 29.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition!, 31 Dec 2013
I have four starred this item based on the fact that I received the ugly blue one, which without having the other three for reference can assure you that this is the most annoying one. My daughter however loved it.

Be warned, however, that the moment you out one if these next to your existing furby booms, they all conspire to explode your ear drums :)

All in all its a great little toy, but it is best when mingled with other furbys, it isn't too active on its own.

Furby Basic Backpack
Furby Basic Backpack
Offered by LINEN IDEAS
Price: 5.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little bacpack, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furby Basic Backpack (Toy)
My daughter uses this to carry her furbys around constantly, she even lined it with a blanket :) The material is waterproof, great for keeping expensive little furbys safe and dry. This is more ideal for a smaller child, and snugly fits two furby booms and a party rocker, this may be a tad small for a child older than about 7 or 8.

I can't find any way to fault this item, and is greatly decorated ;)

Would recommend for little furby enthusiasts.

Children's Book: FRANKY the Frolicking Fox (Children's Bedtime Picture Books Collection)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, well written., 6 Dec 2013
This story has become a frequent bed-time story for my little girl. I'm uncertain why this is free to download, this is a good book, I would have happily paid for it, especially when I have paid upwards of 5 for shorter and less imaginative books.

I highly recommend this for anyone with a young child.