Profile for linda > Reviews

Maxstrength Weight Loss Fitness Gym Sweat Sauna Suit - Black, One Size
Maxstrength Weight Loss Fitness Gym Sweat Sauna Suit - Black, One Size
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Jan 2014
I definitely saw an increase in sweat with this product, definitely worth the money. Unfortunately you get what you pay for so it didn't last very long until it ripped.

Sweet Sweat Thermo Genic Action Cream Jar 6.5oz
Sweet Sweat Thermo Genic Action Cream Jar 6.5oz
Offered by eTail_4_ALL

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate, 22 Jan 2014
Doesn't really make me sweat, and is very itchy. Really irritates my skin. It also gets every where. I cant even use it to let you know if there are any results!

Cubase - ( v. 4 ) - complete package - 1 user - DVD - Win, Mac - English - with USB key

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Use This Supplier, 22 Jan 2014
The item did not work, the code has already been used. I contacted supplier and they never got back to me. This was a huge waste of money. I am so disappointed!

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver CZ Evil Eye Hamsa Bracelet 6.5 Inch
Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver CZ Evil Eye Hamsa Bracelet 6.5 Inch
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 22 Jan 2014
Quickly delivery, the bracelet is very delicate, just how I wanted it. So far it seems sturdy as well which is great.

Eridu: 2 Meter (Place order for 2 and get a 3rd sent FREE) Read description below iPhone 4, 4s, iPod, charging wire USB Data Charger
Offered by Eridu Store Ltd UK - Same Day Dispatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 22 Jan 2014
The leads are long enough to have my charger plugged int o my bedside which is what I needed it for, and the fact I got a third free was amazing.

so far they are still all working!