Profile for P. Stone > Reviews

Content by P. Stone

P. Stone "Bookworm" (Knott End on Sea, Lancashire)

Guilt By Association: A Rachel Knight novel
Guilt By Association: A Rachel Knight novel
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best detective novels I have read., 30 Aug 2013
I can't praise this book too much. It had me hooked from start to finish and anxious to read more of Ms Clark's work.

New Black Unisex Mens Ladies Horse Riding Yard Waterproof Stable Walking Rain Snow Winter Ski Wellies Wellington Wellys Warm Farm Mucker Boots All Sizes UK 8
Offered by tack n hack
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 10 April 2013
Ideal for walking the dog in all kinds of terrain. Would buy again if necessary and from the same source.

Dunlop Garden Shoes Size 9
Dunlop Garden Shoes Size 9
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL
Price: 12.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Dunlop Garden Shoes Size 9
Bought for my husband who wears them whilst gardening or car cleaning. Robust and easy to slip on or off as needed.

HIT THE DECK (DVD) Jane Powell, Tony Martin, Debbie Reynolds, Ann Miller, Russ Tamblyn, Roy Rowland(Director)
Offered by geoffsan
Price: 19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia revisited, 15 Jan 2013
I wanted to see this film again. I saw it when it first came out in the early fifties and although it is now a bit dated I thoroughly enjoyed seeing it again

Giottos GTMML 3290B 5 Section 190cm Pro Monopod
Giottos GTMML 3290B 5 Section 190cm Pro Monopod
Offered by RK Photographic
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cameraman's delight, 15 Jan 2013
This is my husband's monopod and he loves it. It is just what he wanted and he uses it a lot. It came on time and was well packed.

Catching the Tide
Catching the Tide
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching the Tide, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Catching the Tide (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book as usual by Judith Lennox. I look forward to reading and re-reading her books. Hopefully she will continue to produce great novels for us to read

The Chainmakers
The Chainmakers
by Spring Helen Spring
Price: 13.22

5.0 out of 5 stars An underated Novelist, 15 May 2007
This review is from: The Chainmakers (Paperback)
I read this book a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is Helen's debut novel and proves that she can put together a good and exciting storyline. I have always wished that she would write a sequel to The Chainmakers. She has since written Strands of Gold another good read and I am anxiously awaiting her third novel which I believe she is at present writing.

Strands of Gold
Strands of Gold
by Helen Spring

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thundering Good Read, 31 May 2004
This review is from: Strands of Gold (Paperback)
Once I started reading this book I found it difficult to put down. The storyline is so exciting, the characters so believable. It held my interest from start to finish. Helen Spring has written a novel that can hold its own with more famous novelists and I can recommend this book to anybody who likes to read good novels.
I can't wait to read her next novel.