Profile for Yiddo85 > Reviews

Content by Yiddo85

Yiddo85 "Yiddo85" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1 x Prima Home Stomach Ulcer / Helicobacter Pylori Test Kit - including 1 x Alcohol Cleansing Wipe
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product. Worth doing., 3 July 2014
Worked perfectly. Very easy to use.

This is a blood test not a breath test. You use a special device to prick your finger although afterwards it can be a bit sore, more so than the iron test when you give blood.

You drop the blood into the well add the solution and wait. I received a clear negative which I was surprised about as I thought my problem was bacterial but it confirms that the test results at the doctors are right.

Very pleased to have ruled this out as the cause for my stomach problems. Peace of mind is important if you are stressed and think you have an ulcer.

Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter With No Added Salt 1 Kg (Pack of 2)
Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter With No Added Salt 1 Kg (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Peanut Butter from a Supplement Shopping Butterist., 18 April 2014
This is by far the best Peanut Butter I have had to date.

I have purchased numerous 1kg tubs of PB from Myprotein, Bodybuilding.com and various other websites and you are always faced with problems that range from a solid hard lump at the bottom of the tub, strange taste, dodgy texture. This is what PB should be like, it comes with a soft lower section and the oil sitting on top. When you fold it into itself it mixed in perfectly with minimal lumps and once folded and left to settle you come back to find a perfectly formed crunchy PB.

The taste is great, the price even better. Very impressed by Meridian.

Sim City (PC DVD)
Sim City (PC DVD)
Offered by PROGAMES

1.0 out of 5 stars So Broke You Actually Want to keep playing just to prove yourself wrong., 6 April 2014
This review is from: Sim City (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The game works, it looks good, it runs great on my Computer and I really think its a great game.

But you cannot play it. Because the game mechanics are broken.

I have found a way around every problem apart from one - LAZY SIMS.

You will only be able to get around 10-15% of your population to work and as EA refuse to make the cities bigger 9/10 your city will fail after a few hours and you will get fed up and uninstall the game. I must have created 250 cities in every single possible way using online advice and guidelines and it will always boil down to not being able to progress because you have nobody in your city working and not even room to expand to bring in more workers.

The game is shocking, not because it is a bad game but because EA have no idea what they are doing. Such a shame.

Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)
Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars For those just about to start playing. Try to ignore the low ratings!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I was put off by this game because of the high price, low ratings, tons of bugs, Auction House (This most of all) and the claims that Torchlight 2 can easily compete. I completed Torchlight 2, great game but Diablo 3 gives you more reward.

I left World of Warcraft for a reason and do not want to return to that hell.

So I waited...... Now I decided to buy it as it appears all of the above are fixed :) I am level 20. Joined a really fun and relaxed clan with nobody flaming or arguing and it has none of the bad World of Warcraft problems with the community but all of the brilliant gameplay, battles and loot.

The auction house has been removed to allow people to return to the game being about the game and in general after only 5 hours I am totally loving it. I enjoy playing alone but it is nice to have a community ready and available to interact with and ask for help if needed. I have already moved the difficulty up to hard and having a great time.

If you were put off before and are now considering it please do. For £18.99 it arrives in a nice presentation case with DVD if you do not want to download and Battle.Net is easy enough to register with. It is far cheaper buying this than from Blizzard directly.

Very Pleased.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 10:53 AM BST

Marc Darcy Norman Mens 3PC Black Short Fit Suit, Jacket 38", Trouser 32"
Marc Darcy Norman Mens 3PC Black Short Fit Suit, Jacket 38", Trouser 32"

1.0 out of 5 stars Trousers a complete no go., 24 Jan. 2014
Suit was ok in quality but sizes are bad the trousers although right at the waist were a mile off in terms of fitting they are baggy to the point of ridiculous for 32 inch waist.

In terms of the seller used which is only one seller when asked to exchange just told no and to send back so this is the only size match that you can get on this product. The seller then reported me and had my seller feedback removed so I would be vary wary of purchasing. Lost postage here and back £10 down the drain. Would not consider again.

Russell Hobbs 14899 Platinum Grind and Brew Coffeemaker, 1.25 L - Silver and Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Coffee Maker! Amazing Price., 4 Jan. 2014
I have been undecided for a while if I should pull the trigger on this item. You look at cheaper versions of something amazing and you only have to look to see that a grinding coffee maker with all the extras does not come for less than £100.00.

But I decided to take the risk as I need my bulletproof coffee in the morning and my manual way of making it just was not cutting it. WOW is all I can say. You open the box and realise that the build quality although right for the price is a lot better than expected.

The setting up takes seconds and within minutes it is grinding away and making coffee. The instructions are very straight forward and speak to you as if you are a human being not a robot. The grinder is excellent and the brewing process done in 2 minutes for 2-4 cups.

I look forward to setting the timer to wake me up by the noisy grinder with a smell of coffee every workday morning from now on :) Heaven! Another plus is the bright backlit digi display, a lovely feature.

One point I will make is after filling to the max with water to flush through as instructed and then making your first cup of coffee the grinder does not grind enough beans first time round and is very weak, after that it is perfect. Best to use some cheap beans for the first batch as I used a lot of my expensive ones and wasted 6 cups. :(

Wonderful purchase! 5 Stars!

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly Awful, 17 Dec. 2013
I wanted a pair of headphones for my new piano nothing special and only have Bluetooth Plantronics and I phone headphones.

God I wish I had just stuck with my I phone headphones. These are shocking! Literally no better than the 99p in ear headphones from Argos. Any amount of bass or volume they become tinny and distort.

Really cannot discourage you from buying these anymore than by saying one of the worst purchases I have ever made. They are cheap for a reason and do not deserve to be named Sennheiser.

DIRE.

Regatta Men's Cera Soft Shell - Black, Small
Regatta Men's Cera Soft Shell - Black, Small
Offered by Lippi!!! ( alle Preise inkl. Mwst)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!, 11 Dec. 2013
I have another Regatta coat of the same design and loved it but it gradually wore out.

Lucky for me this is identical just with better material but the exact same fit. I chose the small and it is a snug muscle fit size for a slim guy. I wear mine for everything and it keeps you perfectly warm when around 0-10oC. Has a great smart casual look about it.

Highly Recommend this Jacket. Bargain for the price.

Pair of BLUE 46" Width x 54" Drop , Supersoft Thermal BLACKOUT Curtains INCLUDING PAIR OF MATCHING TIE BACKS, 'Winter Warm but Summer Cool' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Windows., 15 Nov. 2013
Not going to review the size as I ordered slightly too small and it was my fault.

Overall they are great curtains, well made and just need an iron upon arrival.

They DO block out all light as I have tested them and only if you order them too small like I did (oops) will they not do the job they are made for. I had these back in summer and my room was pitch black.

Colour exactly as the picture describes, very nice blue.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion Body & Face 400ml
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion Body & Face 400ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best So Far., 15 Nov. 2013
Been using coco butter for a while now for toning and a nice natural skin colour.

I was slightly worried about using this one as I like to put it on my face and as it has a masculine fragrance I thought it might irritate the skin. Nope, works perfectly and if I am honest I find it tones and smooths better than normal coco butter from Palmer's. I am not sure what they have done but this is certainly for men, I also found the bottle works better due to its smaller size and does not stop working halfway through like the bigger bottles. Lovely smell.

Highly Recommend!