Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Berkshire, UK)

The Very Best of Michael Bolton
The Very Best of Michael Bolton

4.0 out of 5 stars great memories, 13 Mar 2014
Got it at a spur of moment thing, heard an old classic on the radio, brought back memories and just had to get this CD.
That said, it's been in the player since arrival and has brought back great memories of years gone by for both of us, so much so - we have finally agreed on the first dance song.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Offered by AP-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love....but, 13 Mar 2014
Love, love, loving it, best money I have spent in a while. But so wish it came with a short guide to start, I.e. register online. Now that may be obvious now, but when it arrived I was keen to get going and got overwhelmed by all the fitbit apps available. Otherwise can't say enough good things about it.

Andrew James Potato Chipper With Interchangeable Cutters For Homemade Chips Or American Style Fries, High Quality 304 Stainless Steel
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 13 Mar 2014
Came fully assembled, easy to use, even if you may have to re-allign the potatoes every so often. Great buy, feels sturdy enough.

Football Gift Tottenham Hotspur FC Kyle Walker Car Air Freshener Officially Licensed Soccer Buddies Spurs Gift
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited - WE OFFER COMBINED ORDER SHIPPING DISCOUNTS & EXPRESS DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather pleasent, 13 Mar 2014
This was delivered fast and it smells really nice, so much so, even as a non-spurs fan, I almost can't object to have it in the car, much to the delight of the otherhalf.

Raspberry Ketone Advanced 60 Capsules - 30 Days Supply Superfruit Health Energy & Vitality Supplement
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars No change noticed, 4 Sep 2012
Having heard lots about this product I thought I would push aside my normal sceptasism and give it a go. To be honest I haven't seen any improvements to my weightloss compared to the rate I was already doing, maybe it portponed to plato a bit longer, but I wont be spending my money on this again.