Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
MANHATTEN CREAM & RED QUILT DUVET COVER SET WITH MATCHING CURTAINS and FITTED SHEET - DOUBLE
Offered by Home & Cosmetics Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Quilt and duvet cover, 15 Jan. 2014
It was exactly what I paid for. A cheap nasty bedroom set. The material was very thin and rough. Nice pattern though.

Waiting for Sunrise
Waiting for Sunrise

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the characters, 15 Jan. 2014
It took a page or two to get into, but I was suddenly drawn into the world of Lysander Reif. I was taken on the journey with him from a dreamy innocent to a fully awoken young man.

Travelling by Imagination
Travelling by Imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin this Poetry, 10 Jun. 2013
I was looking for a book of poetry, cautiously, because I have never read poetry outside of my school days. I was traumatised, forever made fearful, and put off poetry for what thought was life. However I decided it should be given a second chance as I had heard so many people go on how they enjoyed poetry.
I chose Karen's book because it had a reassuringly familiar red London bus on the front, and it was about travelling by imagination, which I do a lot.
I so far have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. (I have not read all the poems yet).
I enjoy her humour, her insight, and the way she uses words, and language to take you right to the place she wants you to go.

Adidas Trainers Shoes Womens La Trainer Sleek Light Blue
Adidas Trainers Shoes Womens La Trainer Sleek Light Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars la trainers, 21 April 2013
Love the look, but unless you have very thin feet, don't bother buying. They fitted, as long as I did not put my feet on the ground. I do have a high instep, but don't usually have a problem with shoes. The return cost was a third of the buying cost, so think hard before buying.

Mars 20-Blade Coat King Rake
Mars 20-Blade Coat King Rake

4.0 out of 5 stars Coat king, 21 April 2013
This rake seems to work well and do its job on my mini schnauzers. It is almost perfect. I do not want to spend hours hand stripping their coats, but neither do i want them to be clippered. This seems like a good compromise, although I don't think you could use it on show dogs as the coat does get a bit cut.

NaturVet Tear Stain for Beautiful & Healthy Eyes - 60 Chewable Tablets
NaturVet Tear Stain for Beautiful & Healthy Eyes - 60 Chewable Tablets
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

4.0 out of 5 stars keep white tablets, 21 April 2013
So far the tablets seem to be working on my dogs eyes. They are not helping the staining round their mouths however.

Alba (Gaelic for Scotland) Bonnie - Car Sticker
Alba (Gaelic for Scotland) Bonnie - Car Sticker
Offered by Mileymoo's Merchandise

3.0 out of 5 stars Alba car stickers, 21 April 2013
The stickers turned up very timely. They were exactly as ordered, my mistake to think they would be a bit larger.

DANCING on the BRINK of the WORLD
DANCING on the BRINK of the WORLD

4.0 out of 5 stars The story was well thought through, and paced. Sometimes the references, and language were a bit hard to follow. It was very, 21 April 2013
The story was well thought through, and paced. Sometimes the references, and language were a bit hard to follow. It was however very interesting reading if you wanted to take the time to google them. Dan Brown in a less pre-digested form.

Genie Bra - White/Black/Nude, Medium (10)
Genie Bra - White/Black/Nude, Medium (10)

2.0 out of 5 stars Genie Bra, 20 Nov. 2012
The Genie bra is not something I would purchase again. In fact it has been one of the most disappointing items I have bought on the internet. The fit is fine, but unless you use the inserts you have very little defined shape. I find the Bras give limited support and comfort.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dianne, 11 Oct. 2012
Very sound. My grandson loves it. He is too small for the big bath but too big for his baby bath (5 months old) he hits his head off the back when he splashes around.

Page: 1 | 2