Profile for Nico Rebel > Reviews

Content by Nico Rebel

Nico Rebel (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lock & Lock Picnic Lunch Box Bento Set - HPL817DP, Purple (medium)
Lock & Lock Picnic Lunch Box Bento Set - HPL817DP, Purple (medium)
Offered by hotdeal7
Price: 24.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this item from this seller, 27 Feb 2014
This item was shipped from Korea; I don't normally purchase items from overseas buyers for a number of reasons. However this time I took a chance and now regret it. The item arrived ripped in several places. The seller will not reimburse me unless there is photographic evidence which is fair enough. However I do not have access to a camera - as a gesture of good will he should have offered me a refund without quibbles. What a waste of nearly 30.00.

Cirio Peeled Plum Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)
Cirio Peeled Plum Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)
Price: 9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 7 Jan 2014
I have just concucted a quick and healthy soup using this item.

1/ Empty can into container
2/ add salt n pepper
3/ Add chilli
4/ Microwave for 3 mins.

This is warming, inexpensive and an ideal starter.

Maretti Bruschette Pizza Flavour Baked Bread Snack 70 g (Pack of 14)
Maretti Bruschette Pizza Flavour Baked Bread Snack 70 g (Pack of 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely tasty, 7 Nov 2013
I purchased one packet from my local Polish shop as I love to try new poducts. They are unbelievably tasty and do not require any dips. The pieces are bize size, crispy and fully seasoned. My these are Moorish! I will be buying more possibly online if the price decreases. As each bag costs just 65p in my local Polish shop.

These snacks are ideal at anytime of the day. I was going to save them for when I watched a film at home. However the temptation to open them at work was hard to resist.

12 English Mustard - 12 Individual sachets
12 English Mustard - 12 Individual sachets
Offered by sachets r us Ltd
Price: 1.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Alternativelly..., 15 Oct 2013
You can walk into any branch of Wetherspoons and help yourself to a wide range of sauce satchets and walk out without having to patronise the company. If you're feeling extra adventerous you may also permanently borrow the books on the shelves. Last but not least they sometimes have some fab ashtrays in the beer garden that you may wish to permanently borrow too. Happy days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2013 6:40 AM GMT

10 x MR16 35W Halogen Spot Lamp 12v GU5.3 Light Bulbs
10 x MR16 35W Halogen Spot Lamp 12v GU5.3 Light Bulbs
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Far cheaper than High Street bought, 15 Oct 2013
I live in a new flat and needed to a replace a bulb on my bathroom ceiling. In local shops these retailed at 2 each or a pack of 4 for at least 5. I Thought these were steep prices and therefore I looked to my trusted Amazon. Due to the positive reviews and the low price I opted for this item. I have used just one so far which does work - yet I hope that the other 9 work too. If you are looking for competively priced bulbs then buy these!

Denby Imperial Blue Pasta Bowl 21.5 cm
Denby Imperial Blue Pasta Bowl 21.5 cm
Offered by U Stores
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A classy bowl, 15 Oct 2013
I am so glad I bought this bowl. I was looking for a decent pasta bowl for months but nothing inspired me due to price or/and design. I am a huge fan of pasta and thus cook a lot of it. I use to use plates and cereal bowls for serving pasta which was not practical .

This bowl fits a generous portion of pasta (any type that takes your fancy). In addition it is sturdy, stylish and easy to wash. I also use it for stews, casseroles and any other sauced based dishes. Sometimes I used it for a fruit salad so the possibilities are endless.

I would never find a Denby bowl on the High Street at this afforable price. So if you like a bargain and need a decent pasta bowl then this is an ideal bowl.

High Grade Purple Large Plastic Dish Drainer Plate and Cutlery Rack
High Grade Purple Large Plastic Dish Drainer Plate and Cutlery Rack
Offered by FINE STAR
Price: 5.06

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own item for everyone with a kitchen!, 15 Oct 2013
i chose this item for many reasons: 1/ the low price 2/ the colour 3/ the fact it drains both cutlery and crockery 4/ the room and 5/ it won't rust as it's not made of metal. I am really pleased with this item as it fits so much on it and it sits snugly on my sink draining board. The plastic is of a decent quality and is easy to clean. I would reccommend this item to anyone especially those who like colour!

Queens Penzance 26 cm Earthenware Concentric Circles Dinner Plate
Queens Penzance 26 cm Earthenware Concentric Circles Dinner Plate
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab piece of pottery, 15 Oct 2013
I was captivated by the colour and design. The plate is a very good size (enough for curry, a full roast dinner, whatever you like), of fantastic quality and is easy to wash. I doubt very much that I would be able to buy such a unique plate and at such a low price on the High Street. I bought just one as I like to mix and match plates and crockery in general.

Collapsible Silicone Colander Sieve for Kitchen Use Easy to Store by Royle Home
Collapsible Silicone Colander Sieve for Kitchen Use Easy to Store by Royle Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 15 Oct 2013
I bought this item for a range of reasons 1/ the low price 2/ the fact it's collapsible (I have a small kitche) and because I cook a lot of rice. I have used it many times since and am very happy with it. The wholes are the right size - no rice will get lost through this sieve as is the case with many other sieves. Also I have used it for draining potatoes and pasta. It's extremely easy to wash and dries very fast. I highly reccommend this to anybody. I have seen this sold in the 99p shop however I did not buy it as it was such poor quality.

100 Salt + 100 Pepper - Individual Salt & Pepper Sachets
100 Salt + 100 Pepper - Individual Salt & Pepper Sachets
Offered by Sweet Addicts
Price: 3.58

2.0 out of 5 stars quite cheap however..., 28 Aug 2013
Alternatively one can walk into any branch of a certain fast food outlet serving rubber burgers and cardboard chips. Once inside one can freely help themselves to an array of freebies including salt satchets, pepper satchets, straws and napkins. I have done this on many occasions and made the security guards roar with laughter as a result.

"There's nothing quite like a...Freebie"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6