Profile for Mr. S. M. Pass > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. M. Pass

Mr. S. M. Pass "smpass4" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
iClever Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Sport Earbuds Headphones with Mic, Support AptX and NFC Technology
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the gym, 16 Jun. 2016
I bought these are my wired ones were getting in the way. They work really well. Great sound quality. I will have to play with the spare sizes for the plugs as it does get a bit uncomfortable after a while. Overall very pleased with my purchase. Hopefully time will prove how robust they are. However they are a small footprint so careful you don't lose them. They even come with a nice pouch.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ChargerCity Water Resistant XL Bike Motorcycle Bar Mount for 4.3 & 5" Screen GPS TOMTOM Start GO 20 25 40 50 51 55 500 510 5000 5100 TM ONE XL XXL IQ VIA 135 130 120 n14655 4EN52 LIVE SAT NAV
Offered by ChargerCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case that just works., 25 May 2016
Does exactly as it states. The only issue with my TomTom is it's not too bright in daylight. This isn't a criticism of the case mind! Works well and mounts to my motorbike.

Asus Chromebit CS10 (Rockchip 3288-C, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Chrome OS)
Asus Chromebit CS10 (Rockchip 3288-C, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Chrome OS)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little PC that's cheap, fast and easy to use., 25 May 2016
I Bought this to evaluate as a possible kiosk solution. What a great device. Fast to fire up and turns a left over monitor into a fully functioning PC/Internet device. Comes with all the adapters to power it and connect to your monitor. Highly recommended. Also tried it on my 50" HDTV and was equally impressive when using it for internet services such as Netflix, BT Sport etc.

Silverline 598613 Hi Vis Reflective Stickers
Silverline 598613 Hi Vis Reflective Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 6 Mar. 2016
Does exactly as expected. Various combinations are now positioned on my bike and helmet to provide extra viability.

Hapurs Floating Hand Grip Handle Mount Pole + Thumbscrew + Wrist Strap Accessory Kit Underwater Camera Float for Gopro Hero 4 silver Hero 4 Black Hero 3+ Hero 3 2 1 Camera, SJ4000 5000 6000 Xiaomi yi Xiaoyi sport camera (anti-slip design)
Offered by Hapurs-Tech

Spidi Z140-016 Motorcycle Safety Protection Back Warrior Evo, Black/ Yellow, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, a purchase I am very pleased with - Recommended, 20 Dec. 2015
Fits well, give back support for longer trips and fortunately I haven't fallen off to test the spine protection, but no doubt it would offer help. Very well made and easy to use and operate. I would recommend this definitely.

ASUS Zenbook UX305FA 13.3 inch Notebook (Intel Core M-5Y10, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 10) - Metallic Black (Launched in 2015)
Offered by Box Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars A great ultrabook with an excellent price - Superb Apple style build and quality for half the price!, 20 Dec. 2015
I bought this with 8.1 and upgraded to 10 for free. Overall, this is an excellent laptop. It fits my brief with:
- Fanless
- Great screen (better than than on a Mac book
- Great battery life - 8 hours easy
- Stylish aluminium body
- Fast boot up with a SSD

I know this isn't strictly intel's definition of an ultrabook but for me this is where laptops needed to get to. Affordable and meeting the requirements I list above. It takes the build quality of Apple products but at a more realistic and affordable price. I have mine dual booted with win10/Macbuntu 15.10. Confuses people when they see a MacOs clone on the screen! My only gripe is I wish you could ask for the larger disk as they sell in the states. But then I could remove an OS. I'm glad it doesn't waste resources on a touch screen you just don't need.

Overall a great buy and I've very pleased with it. I use this for business and play. Great for both. With another £50 off this is a must-buy.

If there was this PC as a Chromebook, I would buy that too. Yes I do plan to boot off an SSD for Chromium OS to get close to triple boot.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

Mens BLACK More Mile Alaska Long Sleeved Thermal Hi-Viz running top MM1263
Mens BLACK More Mile Alaska Long Sleeved Thermal Hi-Viz running top MM1263
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 17 July 2015
Great. Love the thumb holes. Fits well and looks really good.

The Equalizer
The Equalizer
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Denzel has still got it. Great remake of a true classic., 17 July 2015
This review is from: The Equalizer (Amazon Video)
Brilliant film. Really exceeded my expectations. Would the old cast of the equalizer approve?

Edward Woodward would!

Love the cameo appearance of the jag!

Sonos PLAY:3 Smart speaker for streaming music (Black)
Sonos PLAY:3 Smart speaker for streaming music (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as ever from Sonos, 17 July 2015
The latest addition to my Sonos collection of 3 Play 1's, 2 Play 5's, connect and a bridge. Sounds great as expected. Replaced the 1 in the kitchen to provide a slightly bigger sound. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6