Profile for Roderick C. Tanguay > Reviews

Content by Roderick C. Ta...

Roderick C. Tanguay "Codsy" (Southampton UK)

Resistance Band 1.2m Yellow Level 1 Extra Light
Resistance Band 1.2m Yellow Level 1 Extra Light
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Resistance band, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Resistance Band (Misc.)
This band was sent return post , one day, does what it was baught for, just a very good buying experiance.

AMW0046B Dulux Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Sports Mag Wheels
AMW0046B Dulux Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Sports Mag Wheels
Offered by Angel Mobility

4.0 out of 5 stars Self propelled wheelchair, 18 April 2012
I could not give it 5 stars because I could not find any one to race against. My granddaughter finds it a delight to push much to my and other pedestrians worry's. It is comfortable easy to assemble and pack but a little too heavy for my wife to handle.there was a crack on the plastic mold beneath the left arm rest.The left foot rest was loose and could perhaps be a tighter push fit.

Those two slight niggles did not detract from our satisfaction and enjoyment of the wheelchair It arrived in good time and was well packed and easy to assemble. many thanks.hopefully I will be walking soon and will no longer need the wheelchair and will be able to sell it on with my hearty approval and recommendation.
R, C Tanguay
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

One Touch Power Grater
One Touch Power Grater

2.0 out of 5 stars One touch power grater, 22 Feb 2012
This was too fiddly, difficult to assemble if someone has small hands. The bowl is only suitable for small amounts - and as it's battery operated costly to use. By the time its put together an old fashioned grater would be quicker.

Kneeler - Kneelo - memory foam:Moss Green
Kneeler - Kneelo - memory foam:Moss Green
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars kneeler kneelo memory foam, 7 Dec 2011
Kneeler made of memory foam covered in washable material.

It works! have been looking for ages for something that takes the pain out of kneeling. Essential because it is the only way I can do my gardening.

Passion Faux Silk King Size Bedspread in Gold
Passion Faux Silk King Size Bedspread in Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Faux silk king size bedspread, 31 July 2011
This was as described - colour as shown - cost was very reasonable - all in all I was totally satisfied with this product.

Androv 32 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Bulb
Androv 32 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Bulb

5.0 out of 5 stars Androv 32watt bulb, 4 Mar 2011
The bulb Arrived promtly and well packed. does all I wanted, means I can now paint at night no colour cast?
many thanks Rod Tanguay.

Kitchen Craft Oven Thermometer, Stainless Steel
Kitchen Craft Oven Thermometer, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven thermometer, 27 Jan 2011
This item arrived well packed ,in good time And does indeed give A legible reading. Many thanks. Rod Tanguay

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars KombatKit AK47 Style BB Airsoft Spring Powered Assault Rifle in Orange and Black, 22 Oct 2010
Me my son and grandson all think it's good fun. Fairly accurate the length of my garden. "40m" Bounces off the back of the pesky pigeons. I realy bought the rifle to get rid of the pigeons monopalising my bird table. Other birds dont get a look in. Any sugestions please. My grandson is the best shot, and me a trained marksman. Son and grandson will propably buy their own superior rifles. Oh well!!!.

Medipaq® Bra Strap Extenders x6 - 2 HOOK - (2xBlack, 2xWhite, 2xNude). Don't Throw Away That Tight BRA!
Offered by JUN-fashion (dispatched from HongKong,arrive in 7-18 days)

4.0 out of 5 stars 2hole bra extenders, 21 July 2010
Well packaged, fast delivery and extremely useful for my wife who bought a different make of underwear without trying on. As it was a small shop and different town the purchase couldn't be returned, so the bra extenders saved the day, and money

Fat Snax Feeder with 4 Fat Snax
Fat Snax Feeder with 4 Fat Snax
Offered by Pantiles Nurseries Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Bird feeder, 10 Feb 2010
Looks good, easy to assemble im'e sure in most cases it would do the business but in my case it don't. Perhaps the birds in my area are choosy. They certainly dont feed at my table.So some tips on sighting and ways to attract the little fellers would be good.Gardman Premium Feeding Station For Wild Birds