Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "surreyseagull"

The Rolling Stones - Ladies & Gentlemen + Some Girls, Live In Texas [Blu-ray]  [2012]
The Rolling Stones - Ladies & Gentlemen + Some Girls, Live In Texas [Blu-ray] [2012]
Dvd ~ The Rolling Stones

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Arrived in a Jumping Jack Flash which made me Happy!

Maxsimafoto® - Compatible NB-10L, NB10L Battery 1100mAh For Canon Powershot SX40 HS, SX50 HS, SX60, G1 X, G15, G16.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 28 Aug. 2013
I'm always dubious of . I have to say though that this battery, which I use as a back-up for the one shipped with my camera, holds its charge for lengthy period and, short of putting it through rigorous bench testing which may prove to the contrary, performs every bit as well as the Canon original. Well worth the investment.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Aug. 2013
Seeing this took me back to my days as a child, travelling with my parents and clocking up enough time in the air to qualify as a member of the BOAC Junior Jet Club, making this a "must have" item. Although I wouldn't say it was a cheap purchase, the quality of its construction is undeniable and it is deceptively spacious. Oh, and it looks good too.

Cheap? No!
Value for money? Yes!
Happy with my purchase? Absouletly

CAMREPUBLIC Dark Brown Leather Camera Case Bag Cover Pouch for Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
Offered by CamRepublic

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase., 28 Aug. 2013
Reminiscent of a similar case my father used in the 60s/70s, not only does this nifty little case look cool, but it affords sturdy protection for my expensive camera without being bulky or fiddly to use. Aside from its looks, the robust leather construction makes it a steal at the price.

The Edgar Winter Group With Rick Derringer
The Edgar Winter Group With Rick Derringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Edgar Winter still rocks!, 28 Aug. 2013
Musically speaking, I grew up on this music in the 70s as the perfect antidote to Glam Rock and the MOR bubblegum sounds of the time. I've long been a fan of Edgar Winter's music, and that of his brother, Johnny, too, and this seminal album, which I still have in my vinyl collection, rocks as much today as when it was first released; one of EW's finest and highly recommended for its eclectic blend of R&B, blues, rock and, yes, at times, pure pop. Wonderful stuff.