Profile for Marion > Reviews

One Million Pound Note
One Million Pound Note
Offered by Prezzies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to put in the wallet I bought as a Present, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: One Million Pound Note (Toy)
A lovely novelty gift to put in the wallet I bought my friend for Christmas. Great fun. I would recommend.

New Super Mario Brothers (Wii)
New Super Mario Brothers (Wii)
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Bros Wii, 21 Jun. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After loving Mario Kart and having such enjoyment out of that game, I was looking forward to this game being released. I bought it as soon as it came out and I would give it 5 stars.
Mario bros has so many good points that they fully outweigh the one bad point that I will describe.
Basically there are 8 worlds. Each world consists of 3 levels (the last one containing the boss). You start the game with 5 lives, but you are not able to save until after the boss on the 3rd level. When you lose all your lives you go back to level 1 of the world you are in. If playing alone this can get quite frustrating and very repetitive. There is no option to continue, meaning you go all the way back to the start L
However the solution to this problem is to play with friends. Basically as long as you and your friends do not lose all your lives at the same time, then you are able to continue without having to go back to the start.
The game can cater for 4 people max, and you all play on the same screen. Its like a group of Mario buddies trying to get from the start to end. You have to wait on your friends though, as the screen will push them off if you go too far ahead. If one of your friends dies, they come back to life in a floating bubble that you have to burst.
The graphics are good. The levels are fun. You can play this game for hours. Any age group (I'm 28 lol)