Profile for Susan > Reviews

Susan (UK)

Fiam 027TX TA Garden Armchair Aluminium Taupe 61 x 97 x 94 cm
Fiam 027TX TA Garden Armchair Aluminium Taupe 61 x 97 x 94 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Oct. 2014
Lightweight and comfortable. Has a mesh cover material which means you can leave it outside in the rain. The chair is very light and easy to carry. Much lighter than others I have tried. The chair is very easy to fold away and collapses without any difficult. The chair is adjustable and can be fixed into a more relaxed position. Only drawback is that there is no part to support your lower legs like some relaxers, so it is just really a chair. For this reason, you may need another relaxer if you are planning on lying back in the sun. However, the chair suits my needs perfectly. I like the colour, which fits in with any garden. The strap arm rests are handy and make it a bit more functional than the old style beach chairs which have none. I had been looking for this design for a while to replace ones I had before which I had purchased from John Lewis and are no longer stocked there. This is an attractive and cleverly designed chair. I think it is excellent value. Love it.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 24 Jan. 2010
This was a really well written observant book. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it had me laughing and relating to the experiences described. It was also thought provoking and expressed well the confused feelings experienced by someone growing up and trying to make sense of things. I really liked the main character and warmed to him - he was so honest. Well worth the read. I only hope this author writes something else soon.

Non Staining Microwave Saucepan With Lid
Non Staining Microwave Saucepan With Lid
Offered by Betterware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 15 Dec. 2009
I liked the wide handle which is easier to use than similar designs and the cleverly designed lid. This is sturdy, good quality user-friendly pan which I can highly recommend. I have tried others but this is by far the best.

In the Dark
In the Dark
by Deborah Moggach

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Sept. 2009
This review is from: In the Dark (Hardcover)
This was a really good book. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it highly. Set in the war, it illustrated the ordinary day to day issues people faced and the characters were convincing. Funny, sad, spicy, gripping.