Profile for vicky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
eSecure - USB PC Laptop Computer Portable Multimedia Speakers
eSecure - USB PC Laptop Computer Portable Multimedia Speakers

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 8 Jun 2012
These speakers are really, really awful quality. I got them because the speakers on my netbook are not great, but these speakers make the quality even worse. They crackle, can't handle certain noises, don't reach very high volumes. In this case, you really do get what you pay for.

The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World (Lonely Planet Travel Book (Quality))
by Lonely Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is HUGE!, 8 Jun 2012
This book is really, really big. The idea of the book is good, but some of the photos are random and don't really show what the country is like. I had it delivered to work and it was so big, I couldn't be bothered to take it home, so it has just stayed in the staff room.

OPI Natural Nail Strengthener ~MATTE NAIL ENVY ~15ml
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener ~MATTE NAIL ENVY ~15ml
Offered by Best-Beauty Products

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, 8 Jun 2012
I used this nail varnish exactly as the instructions told me to. Two months on I can't see any difference. It does give a nice finish and I use it as a base coat under coloured polish, but I really don't think it has made any difference to the health and natural appearance of my nails
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2012 9:07 PM BST

Full cup breast enhancer
Full cup breast enhancer
Offered by Commodities Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Full cup breast enhancer
These are tiny and make no difference what so ever. I have no idea why they are so small, or what the point in them being so small is. They are a weird shape and by the time they reached me they were all crinkled.

Am-Tech Magnetic 6-LED Multi Torch with Swivel Head
Am-Tech Magnetic 6-LED Multi Torch with Swivel Head

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says on the tin, 8 Jun 2012
This torch is absolute rubbish - the one I received came with no coloured filters. The torch would not even turn on. I tried getting the cap off to check the batteries, but could not remove it, so I asked some friends to help. In the end, the torch fell apart - an utter waste of money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work properly, 8 Jun 2012
This just came in an ugly bright green, small plastic wallet, with no instructions. I've tried using it and couldn't get it to work. It just leaves great big red marks all over my face. It's quite painful too.

Purple Flower Decor Cloth Pouch String Style for Phone Smartphone
Purple Flower Decor Cloth Pouch String Style for Phone Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pouch for handbags, 8 Jun 2012
I use this pouch for putting my MP3 player in it - it is great for keeping my head phones from getting tangled in everything else in my bag. It's a good size, the quality is good and it is a lovely material, which doesn't get dirty in my bag and it's really cute too.

Blue Floral Oyster Card Holder
Blue Floral Oyster Card Holder
Offered by Oystershells

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Blue Floral Oyster Card Holder
I love this little Oyster card holder. It's so cute and holds my Oyster, train tickets and travel receipts in one place.
Makes my awful tube journey a little brighter!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work - very poor quality photos, 8 Jun 2012
I used this camera when I went to the blue Lagoon in Iceland and didn't want to get my own camera damaged. Only about 3 of the photos came out - and these were very grainy.
Not sure if it was the water at the Blue Lagoon or the camera is rubbish

MISS20 Clip In On Bang Fringe Hair Extension Dark Brown4#--Straight and longside
Offered by Jimmystar

1.0 out of 5 stars Really rubbish, 8 Jun 2012
The only good thing about this fringe was the colour was a great match for my hair - but that was luck more than anything else.
It arrived with no instructions, the clips to hold it in my hair are really small and not much use - I had to keep completely still or it moved. The shape of the hair is not natural and does not fall nicely. It looked ridiculous on. A complete waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2