Profile for Corrin Linton > Reviews

Content by Corrin Linton

Corrin Linton

Faber-Castell Blacklead Pencil GRIP 2001 HB Pack Of 12
Faber-Castell Blacklead Pencil GRIP 2001 HB Pack Of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite honestly they are the comfiest pencils I have ever ..., 5 May 2015
Quite honestly they are the comfiest pencils I have ever used, I managed to keep using the same pencil for months and the lead never broke. They're well worth their moneyyyys.

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by Qflying

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd honestly not give them any stars/, 8 Nov. 2013
Two months later and I still have no sign of my product, they said it would be delivered by 15th of October yet here we are on the 8th of November and sill nothing. It's uncalled for, screen protectors are screen protectors. Just a pity I have none, ridiculous.

Charlie Casanova [DVD]
Charlie Casanova [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emmett Scanlan

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Casanova, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Charlie Casanova [DVD] (DVD)
It's an amazing film, with one of the best actors I've seen in a while as the main character. The story line is quality, and I thoroughly enjoyed this. Is most certainly up there in the best films I've seen. I've been waiting an age for it to come out on DVD. It's worth every penny.

Matching Bedrooms Double Luxury Hollowfibre Quilt /Duvet 15 Tog + 4 Pack Hollowfibre Pillows
Offered by HI BRANDS 247

4.0 out of 5 stars Duvet & Pillows,, 19 Mar. 2013
apart from that ''new'' smell it came with it is light weight, but it keeps me cosy at night, exactly what I wanted. Pillows are so fluffly, great buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nosferatu, 19 Mar. 2013
Such a golden oldie, gives you the creeps! I'd most certainly recommend this film to all my family & friends! :)