Profile for St Cecilia's Primary > Reviews

Content by St Cecilia's P...

St Cecilia's Primary "Year 3" (Cheam, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Dumpling (Colour Young Puffins)
Dumpling (Colour Young Puffins)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dumpling, 9 May 2007
The main characters are Jocker, Thinker and dumpling.

Dumpling grows long and wants to get short again and likes how she is short.

My favourite parties in the middle.

by Diran

The Adventurous Snail (Young Corgi)
The Adventurous Snail (Young Corgi)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Adventurous Snail, 9 May 2007
This book is about a snail called Siegfried who flies from Briton all the way to America on an aeroplane .He makes new friends the ambassador and the president of America, and falls in love with an American snail .My favourite part is the end so I won't tell you about the end. I would recommend this book to people from the age 4 to 13 years old.

By Danielle.

The Golden Goose (Young Puffin Story Books)
The Golden Goose (Young Puffin Story Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars The golden goose, 30 April 2007
The main characters are farmer Skint his family and the golden goose. The book was about a golden goose who brong good luck to a poor farmer and made him very rich indeed. My favrout part was when a news paper said the farmers name and the golden gooses name {johns joy}. I liked this book because it got better and better and better. I would to recommend it to a friend because it got better page by page.

by Brennan

The Ghost at Codlin Castle and Other Stories: Baldiilocks and the Six Bears; the Alien at 7B; The Adorable Snowman; The Message: The Ghost at Codlin ... the Message; Who Killed Percy Fussell?

5.0 out of 5 stars The message., 30 April 2007
There were to boys called Robert and James and

They went to a river and then sore a bottle with a message inside it.

I would recommend this book to a 7 8 9 10 year old

BY REBECCA!

The Hodgeheg (A young Puffin story book)
The Hodgeheg (A young Puffin story book)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hodgeheg, 30 April 2007
the main character is max . he wants to cross the road .my best part is the middle . I liked this book because I t is funny .I would recommend this book to a friend because I think they would like it .

by Sean

Clever Duck (Young Puffin Story Books)
Clever Duck (Young Puffin Story Books)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever Duck by dick king- smith, 30 April 2007
The main characters are Damaris , Rory, 7 sows and a terrible man called mr. Crook. Clever Duck is a very funny book and it kept my interest until the end. The duck hurt himself and sat on a magazine in the middle of a box and quacked as loud as he could. My favourite part was when the pigs got waked and pocked in the bum. I liked the book because it is very funny. I would recommend it for 7-11years old.

by Craig

Horse Pie
Horse Pie

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse Pie, 27 April 2007
This review is from: Horse Pie (Paperback)
An amazing book about an old donkey. The main character is Sally. It's all about something but will never ever, ever tell you. My favourite part was the extraordinary ending. When you start reading, meet Sally and her brilliant adventures. I loved this book so much I read it three times in one day! This an all round book for everybody.

by Gregory

Dinosaur School (Colour Young Puffins)
Dinosaur School (Colour Young Puffins)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur school, 27 April 2007
Dinosaur school is a book by dick king smith I like it because it teaches baby is a bit too young to keep a secret louder than words you a lesson (never get over the top).the book is about a family of brontosauruses but speak and a mum the baby one is having trouble at play school and being called names. Finally finds a secret but actions speak louder than words!!! And a baby is a bit to young to keep a secret and what about T- rex. Iwould recommend this book to a child aged 1 to 7

by Connie

The Sheep-pig (A young Puffin story book)
The Sheep-pig (A young Puffin story book)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sheep- Pig, 24 April 2007
This story is called The Sheep-Pig by dick king-smith. The main characters are: Babe the pig, Fly the sheep dog, Mr hogget the farmer, Mrs Hogget and Ma the old sick sheep.

It is set on farmer Hogget's farm. His farm is big with fields and in one of the fields is a flock of sheep.

The sheep- pig is about a kind man called Mr hogget who took babe the orphaned pig back to his house from the funfair. When Babe came home with the farmer, Fly the sheep dog looked after him as her child. Soon babe wanted to be like his foster mother. In the mean time, ma the old sick sheep helped babe to be friendly with the sheep flock. Farmer hogget thought babe could be talented as a sheep- pig.

My favriout part is the end but I can't tell you you'll have to find out. I would recommend this book to someone because it has funny parts and funny sentences that really made me laugh. I felt happy at the end and I liked it very much.

by Emma

Sophie's Further Adventures
Sophie's Further Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie's Further Adventures, 20 April 2007
The main character is Sophie who lives in a house with a farm. She likes animals and was born on December. Sophie taught puddle her dog how to be good and respond to his name. My favourite part was when Sophie entered a horse riding competition. I disliked it when Sophie smelt like pig because it sounds disgusting.

I would recommend this book to the children aged 8-10 because it could make them be a farmer like Sophie when they grow up.

By Elouiza