Profile for T. MCCOMB > Reviews

Kevin Bridges - The Story Continues... [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bridges
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly funny, 31 Dec 2012
Mr Bridges has been serving very good comedy Fayre for a few years now. It's a demanding career where time determines whether the quality of material can be refreshed and maintained. This is funny from beginning to end and is served at a tempo higher than I have seen Kevin deliver before. Overall, I would class this his best to date - it looks like he will be bringing laughter for a while yet! Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value portable projector, 31 Dec 2012
Researched carefully and preferred choice over some other lower lumens levels. Though too high luminosity to benefit from battery power, the capability of this truly portable projector has impressed.

Sigma EF530 Super Flashgun EO-TTL For Canon Cameras
Sigma EF530 Super Flashgun EO-TTL For Canon Cameras
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 3 Jan 2009
I have an EOS 450D. Being the Winter season, I am mostly trapped indoors at this time of year. Because of this I was getting a little disappointed by the 'poor' quality of the in-built flash. After researching what was available I found this to a real option in terms of performance when compared to Canon offerings. This was especially true within the limitations I considered as part of my budget. I've taken many shots over the festive period and have to say that I am extemely happy with this flash. It gives a level of colouration that I expect from my Canon and also retains full functionality with the body unit - it's very easy to use. The in-built diffuser that flaps down on this flash further adds to what you can achieve. Build quality is good and in keeping with what I expected in this price range. I was worried to deviate from Canon products, but the performance I have from this confirms my choice as the correct one. It's been a transformation.

Netgear DG834N RangeMax NEXT Wireless ADSL Modem, Router.
Netgear DG834N RangeMax NEXT Wireless ADSL Modem, Router.

1.0 out of 5 stars Farewell Netgear, 9 Mar 2008
Having previously owned Netgears I plumped for this as a replacement after old-age caught-up with my previous system. I have been very disappointed. I received a first unit, which connected well but failed to perform when in Wireless mode. This included changing channel settings to avoid cross-interference. Fed-up I returned it and got a replacement (no problem with Amazon - great service).

The second unit arrived and picked-up much better than the first. Still I was unhappy with the performance. After digging into some deeper setting details, I managed to obtain better performance. I coped with this for some time, but eventually became frustrated.

I bought a Belkin instead, really just to test the performance. It is much better in terms of performance out of the box. It also wipes the floor with the Netgear.

As a result the second replacement unit is on its way back to Amazon and Belkin have an extremely satisfied new customer. Netgear posts 1-star as a result.