Profile for Katrina Barnard > Reviews

Content by Katrina Barnard

Katrina Barnard "PSN: Knight_of_Ni_69" (Harlow, Essex)

How To Build the ULTIMATE LinkedIn Profile In Under An Hour: Boost Your Branding, Attract Recruiters, And Find Your Next Job
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a LinkedIn beginner, 13 Mar 2014
I've often thought about LinkedIn and had even go so far as to set up an account, but that is where it stopped. I was worried that it would take too much time or would have a negative effect on my current role. However, with the help of this book I now feel equipped to build a profile that will work for me.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning - Be careful ordering an OEM, 9 May 2010
I purchased this OEM version of Windows 7, I have always bought OEM software in the past without a problem.

However, you now need an OPK kit to install the OEM. Amazon does not supply the OPK and nor is it mentioned anywhere that you need it. You can download the OPK from Microsoft but you hsve to register as a System Builder and it is a 2gb file.

This is just a word of warning for all those thinking of purchasing the OEM to save a few pounds.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2010 4:13 PM BST