Profile for catherine > Reviews

The King's Speech [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Firth
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for mothers day, 2 April 2014
This review is from: The King's Speech [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this gift very late for mothers day. Lucky it turned up fast through the post and mum mam was happy when she opened the gift and she said the film was good and she loved it.

Sizzix Eiffel Tower and French Script Set by Tim Ho Texture Fades Embossing Folders, Pack of 2, Multi-Color
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and simple to use, 2 April 2014
Travel fast threw the post and easy to use when I tried it. It's about 14.5cm by 17.5cm in size and great for card making as well.

Silvadore - Silver Bead - Hamsa Hand 3 Finger Amulet Shape African Design Star - 925 Sterling Charm 3D Slide On 194 - Fits Pandora European Bracelet - Free Gift Boxed
Offered by Silvadore
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and pretty, 2 April 2014
Loved how fast this delivery came threw the post. Packed carefully and fits lovely on my Pandora bangle, will look more at there range in the future for myself and friends/ family.

findout, 925 sterling silver lucky star earrings (f556)
findout, 925 sterling silver lucky star earrings (f556)
Offered by findout
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost my 5 star rating, 2 April 2014
Come to review these earrings but noticed the price stopped 5days after delivery so I'm very dissapoint and happy by this so you getting a 3 star rating.
The only positive I can give is that the earrings arrived fast and i really do love these earrings but I will think twice in buying products from here again unless stated that they maybe a price reduction in the future, when pre-buying. The earrings are lovely the sell misleading who ever it came from.

Memory Box Die - Forest Bird
Memory Box Die - Forest Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Memory Box Die - Forest Bird (Toy)
Love this great craft die for my craft projects, just a little disappointed I had to pay postage when I live in the UK, but loved it never the less :)

10 Protective Sleeves for Artist Trading Cards
10 Protective Sleeves for Artist Trading Cards
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies
Price: 3.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Think twice about price, 20 Mar 2014
When I bought this I was still pretty new to the ATC world, and now become more aware in what to look out for and found now this product experience for what I expected and very dissapoint in the price.
I would look at eBay or other crafts sites to find this much cheap, other than that, the delivery was fast and good.

Xcut 5-Piece Nesting Dies Star, Black
Xcut 5-Piece Nesting Dies Star, Black
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar 2014
Great free delivery, very easy to use in my crafts products and love the face you get a free magnet to hold all the stars in one place so you don't loose or miss place them, I would recommend this product to any of my friends in the future.

Tonic Studios Butterfly Boutique Carmenta Craft Cutting Die Cut (555e)
Tonic Studios Butterfly Boutique Carmenta Craft Cutting Die Cut (555e)
Offered by Pinetrees Trading Ltd U.K.
Price: 11.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor embossing, 20 Mar 2014
I gave this a 3 star due the fact, everything is great, from free delivery, easy to use and clean cut till you get the finished out look and see the butterfly wings do not emboss very well, so I'm some what dissapoint in the price of the product and will be more cautious if I buy this product in the future.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 Mar 2014
Used this pretty cut key now quite a few times and really enjoy how easy and clean the cuts are.
If using for steampunk themes, defiantly worth using in your projects

Charred Tears (Heart of Fire Book 2)
Charred Tears (Heart of Fire Book 2)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 19 Mar 2014
Was recommended her books by a friend and was not dissapoint at all in this easy read. Love the fantasy story and looking forward to more of her books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5