Profile for michie 1 > Reviews

Content by michie 1

michie 1 "michie" (london, england)

Bird - The Charlie Parker Story [DVD] [1988]
Bird - The Charlie Parker Story [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Diane Venora
Price: 4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird, 4 Jan 2010
Absolutley brilliant. Although this film is over 20 years old it is still heart wrenching. I orignally saw this film in the 90's when i was in my teens and loved it then. I am now in my 30's and remembered the film my partner had not seen or heard of it so purchased it from amazon. This bird really does hold you. Charlie parker (Bird) paved the way for all the greats.

Ruff Ryders' First Lady
Ruff Ryders' First Lady
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.23

4.0 out of 5 stars eve let there be eve, 12 July 2009
This review is from: Ruff Ryders' First Lady (Audio CD)
I received the cd in good time. Packaging was good cd and case arrived in one piece. what i have heard of the cd is good has i can only listen to it in the car when the children a not around.would most def buy from this seller again

COOL RELAX
COOL RELAX
Offered by Hot Cakes
Price: 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars jon b cool relax, 12 May 2009
This review is from: COOL RELAX (Audio CD)
I heard a tune on the radio off this album and it brought back some really good memories. But then it reminded me that i had a copy which had been stolen but the good out-weighed the bad memories. I thougt i'd see if i could get it on amazon i found it , ordered it and it arrived within a week. I've listerned to it over and over again in my car and it always reminds of my friday nites with one of my girls and our partners at the time they wre the days young free and play the game. This album is great.