Profile for Infinity > Reviews

Extreme 2900 mAh AA Rechargeable batteries 8 pack
Extreme 2900 mAh AA Rechargeable batteries 8 pack
Offered by Battery Vault UK
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme 2900 mAh AA Rechargeable batteries 8 pack, 10 Jun 2014
I purchased this rechargeable batteries for my digital camera last year and they have proven to be excellent rechargeable batteries. Unlike other rechargeable batteries I had, these batteries did not go flat even though they were not used for weeks after recharging.
This is particular useful especially when you are on holiday because you could recharge a few set of batteries in advance and not having to worry that they would turn flat if you don't use them right away.

I was very pleased with this seller as the batteries actually arrived earlier than its estimated arrival date, just in time for my holiday. They were also very good value for money.

Desk Digital LCD Thermometer Calendar Alarm Clock By BuyinCoins
Desk Digital LCD Thermometer Calendar Alarm Clock By BuyinCoins
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Desk Digital LCD Thermometer Calendar Alarm Clock, 15 Oct 2013
I was hoping to take this alarm clock on my holiday but sadly the given arrival date was a week after my holiday and it was a week overdue before I finally received it, hence, the 4 stars.

The clock has time, calendar, digital thermometer which can switch between Centigrade and Fahrenheit and an alarm function. It also came with a calculator battery which was an extra bonus. I only paid 3.19 plus free postage therefore it is very good value for money.

The instructions were very difficult to understand due to poor English. However, I managed to work out all the functions I needed through trial and error but had to admit defeat on the timer function.

If you are looking for a cheap and functional alarm clock like me, this is a worthy purchase despite the long arrival time.

EXTREME 2900 mAh AA (LR06) Ni-MH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES (4 PACK)
EXTREME 2900 mAh AA (LR06) Ni-MH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES (4 PACK)
Offered by Fish-4-u
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars EXTREME 2900 mAh AA (LR06) Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries (4 PACK), 7 Oct 2013
After reading many reviews on various rechargeable batteries for digital camera, I opted to purchase the Extreme 2900mAh AA rechargeable batteries. I uesd them during my holday and were very pleased with them.

The battteries recharged very quickly and they stayed charge even not in use for weeks, unliked the the Duracell rechargeable betteries I purchased previouslly. They only stayed charge for a day or so if not in use right away after charging. That said, I havehad the Duracell rechargeable batteries for more than a year now so that could be the reason why the rechargable life don't last as long.

Birkenstock Madrid Birko-Flor, Style-No. 40791, Unisex Sandals, Black, EU 36, normal width
Price: 29.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Madrid Birko-Flor, Unisex Clogs, 7 Oct 2013
Whenever I purchased an item from direct from Amazon in the past, it always arrived very quickly so I was a bit disappointed when the clogs have taken a long time to arrive, perhaps they ran out of stock. Fortunately, they arrived just in time for my holiday so I was very pleased.

Having trying the clogs in the shop, I already knew how comfortable the clogs are!! However, I wasn't sure whether to order the M EU or N EU size from Amazon as they didn't menetion the size difference in the shop. After reading some helpful reviews from other customers, I decided to order the M EU size which fit perfectly. A money well spent product!!

Quality Replacement ELECTROLUX Powerlite Z3319 Vacuum DUST BAG x 10 Pk
Quality Replacement ELECTROLUX Powerlite Z3319 Vacuum DUST BAG x 10 Pk
Offered by Suds-Online
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Replacement ELECTROLUX Powerlite Z3319 Vacuum DUST BAG x 10 Pk, 8 Sep 2013
The replacement ELECTROLUX vacuum dust bags arrived within days of my purschase and they were of good value for money. I was very pleased with the products and would definitely order them again.

1 x Heavy Duty 26gram SQUARE C-Shell Clam Shell
1 x Heavy Duty 26gram SQUARE C-Shell Clam Shell

4.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 25 Heavy Duty Square Clam-Shell CD/DVD Storage Cases, 30 Dec 2012
Although I would not describe these square clam-shell CD/DVD storage cases as heavy duty, they do protect my CDs/DVDs from damage. Unlike other CD/DVD case I have, the CD/DVD can be removed easily from the case so this is good. I also like the fact that the case is of square shape thus it fits well in with the rest of my CD collection.

Silvine Record Cards 126x77mm Ruled Pack of 100 - Color: White
Silvine Record Cards 126x77mm Ruled Pack of 100 - Color: White
Offered by Martins Deals
Price: 1.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Silvine Record Cards 126x77mm Ruled Pack of 100 - White, 30 Dec 2012
I am very pleased with the Silvine record cards. The ruler lines were clearly marked on each card and not fading liked some other cards I have previously purchased. The cards could have been a bit thicker but for the price I paid, I couldn't and wouldn't complain!!

The seller PartyNStationery dispatched the item very quickly so I was very pleased with their service.

LeapFrog Lettersaurus
LeapFrog Lettersaurus
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Lettersaurus, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I bought this LeapFrog Lettersaurus for my friend's 18 months old boy Christmas present and he loves it.

I chose this toy because it not only looks cute and colourful, it also plays different songs and educational.

When you press each alphabet button, it will say a word for each letter. However, I found some of the words chosen for the alphabets are too difficult for a young child. I personally prefer the simpler A for apple, B for boy, C for cat and D for dog.

The lettersaurus has 2 volume control which is an add bonus for the adult.

Techair Z Series Z0306 Clam Styled Slipcase for 15 - 15.6 inch Notebooks - Black/Red
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Techair Z Series Z0306 Clam Styled 15-15.6 inch Slipcase, 25 Dec 2012
I purchased this Techair Z Series Z0306 Clam Styled 15-15.6 inch Slipcase direct from Amazon. As always the product arrived in good condition within days of my order. Thank you Amazon!!

The slip is reasonably padded and water resistance. The black and red colour also goes well with my red laptop. Although it is slight big for my Asus K53E 15.6' laptop, I don't mind as I only use it to protect my laptop from dirt and duct.

I particular like the 2 zips that open all the way round so I can place my laptop on top the slip and I don't even need to take my laptop out from the slip whenever I use it.

I am very pleased with this product as I only need it for home use. However, I am also happy to put the slip inside my rucksack for double protection if I ever need to carry my laptop away from home.

Verbatim 43489 4.7GB 4x DVD+RW - Matt Silver Spindle 25 Pack
Verbatim 43489 4.7GB 4x DVD+RW - Matt Silver Spindle 25 Pack
Price: 13.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Verbatim 43489 DVD+RW 25 Pack, 7 July 2012
This is the first time I purchased anything from this seller and I was very pleased that the Verbatim DVD+RW discs arrived within days of my purchase. I have used 5 out of the 25 dics to copy the recovery program in my laptop and they worked fine. However, I have not yet recorded any TV progman and played back but I hope they will work just as well.

Page: 1 | 2