Profile for KULLI > Reviews

Content by KULLI

KULLI

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Combination Pliers black atramentized plastic coated 180 mm (Blister Packed)
Combination Pliers black atramentized plastic coated 180 mm (Blister Packed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty, 13 Aug. 2014
These are mighty pliers made for pros. Because you're worth it.

OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush
OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken wings brush, 2 Aug. 2014
Great to have. We use this for marinating things, usually chicken wings. I like there's no hair that get's loose and it's not as hard to clean either as a brush made out of hair.

White Box Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge Compatible with Samsung Ml-1660/ Ml-1665/ Ml-1670/ Ml1675/ Ml-1860/ Ml-1865/ Ml-1865w
Offered by Printing Saver

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad that I found this, 2 Aug. 2014
Works fine. Will definitely get it again if the price stays the same. I don't want to contribute to the rip-off ink prices what most original manufacturers charge.

Gents Wooden Pipe
Gents Wooden Pipe
Offered by Accessory-Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars throw it in the bin or return immeditealy, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gents Wooden Pipe (Toy)
fake pipe, not for human consumption. i wouldn't give it even as a toy to anyone.

Duronic Hybrid Radio - Wind-Up, Solar & Rechargeable AM/FM Radio with USB charger cable - Perfect for Walking, Hiking, Camping, Home, Garden, Holiday + 2 Years Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it, 2 Aug. 2014
Always kept in the car, we charge it from the USB cigarette lighter charger. This is nice to have on the beach or camping. Last weekend camping on Finvara beach it proved really good, its reception was better than excellent.

Bahco  239 Junior Saw
Bahco 239 Junior Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a prisoner, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bahco 239 Junior Saw (DIY & Tools)
I was surprised by this, I saw a steel cell bar the thickness of a jail cell bar in a matter of minutes which was holding an old gate by the side of our house.

Bahco MTS825E Auto Tape 8m/26ft Reversible Magnetic Tip
Bahco MTS825E Auto Tape 8m/26ft Reversible Magnetic Tip

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 Aug. 2014
Very good, works well. I think the case material is plastic, but to be steel it could be too heavy for what it is intended for. Not sure if this is made in China, but it's good nevertheless.

Wenko Pieno 16737100 Toothbrush Cup Matte
Wenko Pieno 16737100 Toothbrush Cup Matte
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars It could be bigger, otherwise fine, 2 Aug. 2014
Perfect if you have a kids who will eventually break porcelain cups. This has fallen already on the tile floor a few times. The only thing is that it should be a little bit bigger, which is why I took 1 star off. If you are a single or dinkly this is fine.

Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Trainers Black/White 10 UK
Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Trainers Black/White 10 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 2 Aug. 2014
There is nothing to dislike. Perfect fit, size 10 for me. I'm not always sure if I'm 43 or 44 in Eur size, but this is perfect and very comfortable. The tag on the heel will probably tear of from wear one day though. I wear heels quite fast for some reason. But I will probably buy this again when this pair will wear out.

Mercury 700.054 Handheld Magnifier
Mercury 700.054 Handheld Magnifier
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine, 2 Aug. 2014
It's great, I like it. Get it now! Good value! It's great for detecting ticks on your skin, which is the reason I got it. Get if you sometimes get ticks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6