Profile for ag1102 > Reviews

Craft Factory Chenilles/ Pipe Cleaners for Crafts 30cmx12mm Brown
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines
Price: 1.69

4.0 out of 5 stars God pipe cleaners for projects, 13 Nov 2013
I brought these for a Christmas project. There are 15 furry brown pipe cleaners in the pack and work well by twisting and securing.

Bundle Monster Womens Fashion Classy Envelope Evening Patent Croc Skin Embossed Clutch Hand Bag Purse, POWDER WHITE
Offered by Bundle Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought this bag for a wedding., 12 Nov 2013
I had a look at this bag as I was looking for one for a wedding. As it was cheaper than the rest I was worried the quality wouldn't be as great. When I received it I was wrong, from the outside it looks pretty classy and the inside is ok for a basic clutch bag.

Mens Mr Bean Cool Beans T Shirt
Mens Mr Bean Cool Beans T Shirt
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for BF!, 12 Nov 2013
I saw this on the Truffle Shuffle.com first and thought I wonder if it is on amazon as I had a basket full on here. It was, slightly cheaper, I ordered a Medium and the shirt is true to size.

Red Luxurious Glitter Tinsel Textured Christmas Metallic Ribbon - 5 metre roll
Red Luxurious Glitter Tinsel Textured Christmas Metallic Ribbon - 5 metre roll
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin Glitter Tinsel Ribbon, 12 Nov 2013
Brought this for a Christmas project. Ribbon looks nice and suitable for small presents. Would buy again if I run out.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jewels for Christmas project, 12 Nov 2013
I brought these for a Christmas project and look good on cards. They don't have any sticky side on the back so I had to use glue to stick them on.

Impex Craft Toy Stick On Eyes 18mm - (16pk)
Impex Craft Toy Stick On Eyes 18mm - (16pk)
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 15 in the pack!, 12 Nov 2013
I brought these to make something for Christmas and it didn't tell me how many set of eyes are in the pack. There is meant to be 16 eyes in total (so 8 pairs of eyes)but I only got 15! Apart from the odd number of eyes provided The product itself is good though and stuck on well to cards.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 10:25 AM GMT

Nintendo Power Adapter (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Power Adapter (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Official Charger for Nintendo 3DS/3DS XL, 12 Jun 2013
I recently brought a new Nintendo 3DS XL but when I went to charge the device I realised that it hadn't be provided with one which was slightly annoying. I researched why 3DS XL's weren't being provided with chargers and apparently it cuts costs for Nintendo but not for the consumer. I brought this official 3DS/3DS XL charger as I wasn't sure on the quality of the cheaper ones advertised on amazon. This product charges the 3DS/3DS XL well and isn't bad price for 6.99. I would recommend this charger because of the quality and works good. Overall a good product and delivery was quick by amazon.

Nintendo Licensed Luxe Case - Red ( Nintendo 3DS XL/DSi XL)
Nintendo Licensed Luxe Case - Red ( Nintendo 3DS XL/DSi XL)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case for Nintendo 3DS XL, 12 Jun 2013
I brought this for my Nintendo 3DS XL. The case is red on the outside and black on he inside. The case is different from the actual picture, it has Mario's face on the front of it which I didn't mind (I'll upload pictures of the product so you can see Mario's face on the front). It is an official Nintendo case and the quality of the case is good. It has 3 pouches inside to hold 3 games and the 3DS XL sits in it well. Overall a good product and delivery was quick by amazon. Would recommend for children and adults that are fans of Mario/Nintendo.

Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone
Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone
Offered by Qbit Distribution
Price: 125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for a present or a back up phone. Works with UK carrier Three (3) mobile sim cards., 28 May 2013
Brought this for my boyfriend for his birthday as his old HTC had died. The phone is great, the battery works well and as people have stated the phone internal storage is only 1GB but we just inserted a 16GB Micro-SD card into it, installed additional apps and media on the SD card instead.

I wasn't sure after reading reviews that it would allow the UK carrier Three (3) mobile sim cards as the carrier block certain types of phones (normally phones that don't have 3G capabilities but this phone does have 3G capability) but we gave it a try, we put the sim card in and turned the phone on. At first it wouldn't work but after another reboot of the phone the sim card worked fine.

I brought this phone off Connect247 as Amazon would take between 1-2 months to deliver! There was a slight hiccup with the delivery though, no fault of the seller though, it was sent by courier DPD/Interlink Express who said it would be delivered on 23rd of may but it wasn't delivered until the next day (24th may) due to it not being put on the delivery van as it arrived at their depo too late. Overall delivery was quick though.

Wild and Wolf Scrabble Mug A
Wild and Wolf Scrabble Mug A
Offered by addedpeppa
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought this as a present but I might keep it for myself!, 28 May 2013
I love this mug! I brought it as a present but I might keep it for myself! The mug is bigger than a normal tea mug, on the back has all the a-z of letters of scrabble and how many points they are worth. This is a genuine scrabble mug and I'm thinking of buying another one for another friend. Delivery was quick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4