Profile for Zoonie > Reviews

Content by Zoonie

Zoonie (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this purchase, 23 Oct 2014
Ten top quality stylus pens in different colours for under £2, postage free! Amazing. I would expect to pay more than that for just ONE sturdy stylus of this quality, great for IPad and phone. No more raw fingertips from tapping away endlessly on my beloved IPad. I am keeping all of these for me (well, they look so pretty on my desk) but I will send for more and play the Christmas Fairy by popping a stylus into Christmas stockings.

Kellogg's Special K Multigrain Porridge Simply Original 7 x 27g (Pack of 5)
Kellogg's Special K Multigrain Porridge Simply Original 7 x 27g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Quasaro

2.0 out of 5 stars Cold morning. Decided to have some of that porridge ..., 13 Oct 2014
Cold morning. Decided to have some of that porridge I bought in the supermarket the other day.
Firstly, the box is considerably larger than the contents, an old marketing trick to make you think you are getting more.
'Bland' is too exciting a word for the taste of the porridge. It tastes of tastelessness. If you add your own fruit after microwaving (strawberries and blueberries in my case) you at least have something to waken your taste buds.

PAIR Pillow cases 100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase s WHITE
PAIR Pillow cases 100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase s WHITE
Offered by Silk Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity, not a luxury, 10 Sep 2014
Usually in the morning, I look in the bathroom mirror to see a deep crease down the left hand side of my face, evidence that I do not move around much during my eight hours. Today, no crease! The difference was gloriously evident. Last night was my first night sleeping on silk, but I know these pillowcases are already a necessity and will travel with me everywhere.

Scandal [DVD]
Scandal [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Hurt

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a look, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scandal [DVD] (DVD)
Glad I bought this. Not having seen it for ages, we thoroughly enjoyed the story, the acting and the cinematography (That Michael Caton Jones really knows how to direct a film.)
It sent me to Google to find out more about the real people involved. I had a peek at up-to -date photos of Christine and Mandy (draw your own conclusions on those) and I have been left with a sneaking admiration for Miss Rice Davies, now pushing seventy, who now says her life has been a slow decline into respectability. What a character!

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum
Offered by Nesa Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls take note....Amazon is six pounds cheaper than Boots!, 24 Aug 2014
I did a double take when I saw the Amazon price, because Boots charge £24.95 for the same product! And I was pathetically happy to leave the shop clutching a £5 off voucher for future purchases! I will however save six quid by making any further purchases on Amazon.
The serum glides on easily and feels light on the skin. Too early yet to say if it is going to make a noticeable difference, but I have I high hopes because I know several people who swear by it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 10:10 PM BST

Lico Womens Malediven Shower & Bath Shoes Turquoise Türkis (tuerkis/weiss) Size: 4 (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and practical, 22 Aug 2014
I am about to go on holiday, and who knows what slippery showers / baths are out there, waiting for me? I will have no fears now!
So many shower shoes look, well, CLINICAL and unglamorous, but these are feminine.
(I could not find these in my exact size so I took a size under, crossing my fingers, but they fit really well. )

Skin Naturals by Garnier Perfect Blur 5 Seconds Primer 30ml
Skin Naturals by Garnier Perfect Blur 5 Seconds Primer 30ml
Offered by My Med Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant result, 14 July 2014
I picked this up on a whim in the supermarket. I asked my shopping companion if she thought it would work , and she replied "Yes, if you smear it on other people's glasses!"

It DOES work. It glides on smoothly over my moisturiser making my skin feel softer and look smoother, instantly! It is the best product of its kind I have ever used (and I have used plenty!)

Absolutely - Absolutely Everything [DVD]
Absolutely - Absolutely Everything [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Baikie

4.0 out of 5 stars I have just had an out-of-anorak experience, 6 July 2014
I adore Callum Gilhooley. He must be one of the funniest comedy characters ever. "I have just had an-out-of-anorak experience."
Or spelling out a word over the phone " G for gnome."

When Absolutely is funny, it is simply the best. However, it does not hit the jackpot with every sketch and sadly it is a teensy bit dated now. Still, it is well worth having and sticking it on from time to time. The best sketches never lose their freshness for me.

Happy Valley [DVD]
Happy Valley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire

5.0 out of 5 stars Real people, meaty plot, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Happy Valley [DVD] (DVD)
WARNING You will find it hard to walk away from this story! We watched the final four episodes back-to-back last night .

Usually in police drama, the hero or heroine can experience horrors and it has no effect on their minds,, and thus human reality is sacrificed for meaty plots. Here we see the effects of traumatic events on a very strong, admirable character who has, like everyone, her breaking point. We are used to seeing clearly delineated goodies and baddies, but in Happy Valley there are nuances, as in life.
Sarah Lancashire has to win the BAFTA for this, or hordes of fans with flaming torches and pitchforks will demand an explanation.

Border Biscuits Yogurt, Cranberry and Pumpkin (pack of 6)
Border Biscuits Yogurt, Cranberry and Pumpkin (pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 7 May 2014
I have been working my way through the whole Borders range. Although I enjoy all of them, so far this is my favourite.
I am not proud of the fact that I just swiped the last one in the packet from under my husband's nose even though by rights it should have been his.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16