Profile for MRS T J COPE > Reviews

Content by MRS T J COPE

MRS T J COPE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Denver DVH-1244 Multi Region DVD Player & Upscaling DVD player 1080p With HDMI, USB & 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
Offered by 3wisemonkeys

4.0 out of 5 stars The DVD player works perfectly. It was well packaged ..., 8 July 2016
The DVD player works perfectly.

It was well packaged but we found when opening the DVD player box, it had been opened as the seal was broken.

Apart from that, no problems at all thank you.

Genesis - 1976 [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Genesis - 1976 [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Genesis

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 4 Aug. 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband and was really looking forward to watching this DVD, as it's equivalent CD 'Seconds Out' is my husband's favourite Genesis CD.
I read the spec on Amazon which said the DVD format was PAL (UK and Europe). Having lived in the US who use the NTSC format, I felt assured I was going to be able to play this DVD in the UK.
Unfortunately, when I received the DVD, I turned the box over and it read NTSC format.
We nonetheless tried playing the DVD in our player and sure enough, it wouldn't play - wrong format!
WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME AND EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please get your facts right Amazon EU S.a.r.L - I wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known it was NTSC format!

Seasons (Waiting On You)
Seasons (Waiting On You)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set at Glastonbury by Future Islands, 31 July 2015
Excellent set at Glastonbury by Future Islands.

Saw them on Jools Holland Later and thought how brilliant they were. Can't stop playing their set at Glastonbury on You Tube.

Sam T Herring is such a showman and great keyboards - altogether an excellent band - a breath of fresh air!

If You Wait
If You Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best CDs I've heard in such a long time, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
One of the best CDs I've heard in such a long time.

Haven't stopped playing it for three months solid.

A haunting voice and simple backing.

FANTASTIC!

PRISM
PRISM
Offered by Acfun Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good voice, but throwaway songs, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: PRISM (Audio CD)
Bubblegum pop! Good voice, but throwaway songs.

The Very Best of Andy Williams
The Very Best of Andy Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Andy all my life, 6 Dec. 2014
Loved Andy all my life. Remember the TV show he had on - my sister and I used to drool over a very handsome Andy Williams.

Fantastic songs beautifully sang.

Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes [DVD]
Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes [DVD]
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant series. It's not always the food I'm interested ..., 6 Dec. 2014
Well Done Mr Stein. Another brilliant series.

It's not always the food I'm interested in but the great locations you go to and the people you meet passionate about food.

Rick Stein's Spain [DVD]
Rick Stein's Spain [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - saw the TV series and now have all ..., 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rick Stein's Spain [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant - saw the TV series and now have all those lovely recipes to try out.

Also, so much great information about the country.

Excellent!

Symphonica
Symphonica

5.0 out of 5 stars which is just as good and some fantastic songs, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Symphonica (Audio CD)
I saw this concert on television and had to have it.

Although the TV concert was filmed in France in the Opera House, this is bits of a London concert as well, which is just as good and some fantastic songs.

The orchestration is wonderful and compliment and great to hear a different version of some wonder George Michael standards.

Pictures At Eleven
Pictures At Eleven
Offered by LuvFilmLuvMusic

5.0 out of 5 stars ... since it came out and now on CD - fantastic album and I think his best solo, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pictures At Eleven (Audio CD)
Have had this on vinyl since it came out and now on CD - fantastic album and I think his best solo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3