Profile for D. P. Ashcroft > Reviews

Content by D. P. Ashcroft

D. P. Ashcroft "David A" (UK)

DSLRKIT Thumbs Up Grip for Canon EOS M G11 G12 G15 G1X NIKON P7100 P7700 COOLPIX A,Fujifilm X100 X100S X-E1 X20 X-pro1 Pentax Q Q7 Q10 K10, Leica X Vario D-Lux 6 5 X2 ME M9 M9-P M8(Black)
Offered by DSLRKIT

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR FIT, 16 May 2014
The Item does not fit well and the grub screw is very ineffective in holding the grip in place. I haven't used it since it fell off for the second time!

3M Peltor SportTac Shooting Model Folding Headband MT16H210F-478-RD Red & Black Earshells
Offered by Perks

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SPEEDY DELIVERY, 16 May 2014
The ear defenders are of excellent build quality, very comfortable to wear and work well. I had the goods within two days

Harlequin (The Grail Quest, Book 1)
Harlequin (The Grail Quest, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Harlequin, 7 July 2013
Yet another great book from Bernard Cornwall. This is the first in the series and I am looking forward to the others

Meditation For Mortals: How To Meditate and Relax For Beginners and Stressed Out People (Meditation Books for Beginners Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 20 Jun. 2013
I found the content very sketch and unsubstantial. I was hoping for more help. I don't think I could recommend this book.

Shogun (Asian Saga)
Shogun (Asian Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Jun. 2013
I read this book when t was originally issued in the seventies. So I thought I would re-read it on my Kindle. I had forgotten what a good story it was and how well Clavell could write. Tai Pan next!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked out of the box, 20 Jun. 2013
I bought this drive to replace one that had failed in my Drobo storage device. It worked straight out of the box and has been fine so far.

SanDisk SDCFXP-016G-X46 16GB Extreme Pro 90MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Flash Card
SanDisk SDCFXP-016G-X46 16GB Extreme Pro 90MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Flash Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 20 Jun. 2013
I have just bought two of these cards for use with my Nikon D800E and they work great. Quick and reliable.

Tripwire (Jack Reacher, Book 3)
Tripwire (Jack Reacher, Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good page turner, 20 Jun. 2013
Just started reading the series and enjoyed this one. I thought it was a better story than the second volume