Profile for Miss J A Hall > Reviews

Broadside
Broadside
Offered by zoreno-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars musical education, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Broadside (Audio CD)
My friend has currently taken it upon himself to musically educate me, this was lesson one.
I was a little unsure to start of with; as it is not my usual genre, but it really grows on you and I thoroughly enjoy listening to it.

What Do People Do All Day?
What Do People Do All Day?
by Richard Scarry

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought this after a discussion I had with a friend about childhood books.

I remembered every picture and story, still a good book.

Just Wright [DVD]
Just Wright [DVD]
Dvd ~ Queen Latifah

4.0 out of 5 stars good wholesome fun, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Just Wright [DVD] (DVD)
Just a feel good film, with a lot of heart. It also helped that I am already a fan of both leading characters.

The Indian in the Cupboard Trilogy: "Indian in the Cupboard", "Return of the Indian", "Secret of the Indian"
by Lynne Reid Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood flashbacks, 25 Jun. 2013
Having recently discussed the first book of the trilogy with my colleague; as she was trying to find a new book to read to her children, I thought what the heck let's see if it still stands up to the childhood memories, I was not disappointed. Now to read the next two and become 12 again.

Panic
Panic

5.0 out of 5 stars Car madness begins, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Panic (Audio CD)
My friend has taken it upon himself to educate me musically, this was his second lesson and what a fantastic lesson it was too. The mix of electro pop with some fantastic jazz instrumentals, and the distinctly beautiful French influence throughout had me smiling from beginning to end.
I have currently had it on repeat in my car for the past two weeks, much to the amusements of my fellow commuters.
I cannot recommend it highly enough, if there were more stars to give I would.