Profile for Puku > Reviews

Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 4Kg Blanket Weed Treatment
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 4Kg Blanket Weed Treatment
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Did not work as well as expected

NOVELTY FALLING DOWN THE LOO - HEAD FIRST FEET STICKING OUT RESIN TOILET SEAT
NOVELTY FALLING DOWN THE LOO - HEAD FIRST FEET STICKING OUT RESIN TOILET SEAT
Offered by HomeZonePlus

3.0 out of 5 stars yes it's funny and quite strong but not good quality overall, 21 Oct. 2014
Bought for our grandson, yes it's funny and quite strong but not good quality overall.

Soft Close Toilet Seat | Stable Hinges | Easy to mount | Many Different Designs (Green Leaf)
Offered by Bathroom Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Really good quality

Us
Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Light heat red entertainment, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Us (Kindle Edition)
Entertaining, funny and a little sad. The fact that some of the events are highly unlikely to happen to anyone didn't really matter, to me anyway.
The writing style I found most engaging and although there were no belly laughs I regularly giggled.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed

5.0 out of 5 stars The best read this year, 5 July 2014
All three of Khaled Hosseini's books have been magical, And the Mountains Echoed does not disappoint in any way.

The characters are so wonderfully rounded, even the ones who only appear for a short while the reader is eager to discover their future. I could not put the book down.

Towards the end of the book Hosseini delves into the world of dementia describing exactly the behaviour of a sufferer. However, there is not too much detail, enough to make the reader realise how devastating the consequences can be for all concerned.

I am no writer so I cannot do this book justice all I can say is read it.

The Breath of Night
The Breath of Night

2.0 out of 5 stars I must be a bit thick, 23 Sept. 2013
I bought this book because it had such good newspaper reviews, but I am sorry I did not enjoy it.
I really did not get it and became bored. However, I did not give up and felt sure that the plot would take some momentously interesting turn, alas no. Sorry I must be a bit thick I think but I would never recommend anyone to read this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2013 10:29 AM GMT

Think of the Children (Jessica Daniel Series Book 4)
Think of the Children (Jessica Daniel Series Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Still not finished., 10 April 2013
I am sorry but this is not a good read. The text is littered with bad grammar and the characters not well formed. I hope I am not being too harsh as I have not finished the book yet but I am not rushing to discover what will happen next.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 4:09 PM BST

Breaking Point (Joe Pickett series Book 13)
Breaking Point (Joe Pickett series Book 13)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Holiday read, 10 April 2013
A good holiday read.
This was quite a page turner, not a taxing read. However, I could put it down at times although I still wanted to finish it. Not much to say really.

One Breath Away
One Breath Away

3.0 out of 5 stars First download on to Kindle, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: One Breath Away (Kindle Edition)
This book was good value for money so the fact that it was not a fantastic read did not matter.
It was a page turner,very easy and quick to read but totally predictable. If you have read We need to talk about Kevin then you will be disappointed with this.
However it did keep me happily reading during my spare time over a weekend break.