Profile for Mantha > Reviews

The Wind In The Willows [DVD]
The Wind In The Willows [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rik Mayall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource!, 9 Jan. 2012
I ordered this DVD for my Year 5 children to watch as an introduction to Wind in the Willows, as it is our topic this term. The children thoroughly enjoyed the film. It was not too long and the characters were funny and engaging. Toad was hillarious, and by far their favourite character. I expect some excellent writing as a result. My own children loved it too!

Revoni Tungsten Carbide 5 mm Flat Wedding Band Thumb Ring His & Hers Mirror Polished Finish Beveled Edges, size O
Offered by Revoni

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 30 Aug. 2011
After using several ring size measuring devices, which all gave us the same size, we ordered this ring in that size. However, when the ring arrived it was far too big for my (now husband's) finger. We asked a jeweller to check the ring on their ring guide. They confirmed that the ring was at least one size bigger than what it was claimed to be. I don't know if it was a conversion issue on their part or just inaccurate sizing, but we were left with a mad dash to find a wedding ring.

The ring itself was nice and heavy. Unfortunately it was too dark for what we wanted and had a blue tint to it. It looked more like a large washer, rather than a ring.