Profile for k e mellis > Reviews

Content by k e mellis

k e mellis

Blood Deep (Blackthorn Book 4)
Blood Deep (Blackthorn Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Deep, 11 Nov 2014
I love the 4th book of the Blackthorn series. I have been dying for this book to come out and I was not disappointed, this book kept me on the edge of my seat throughout I wanted to get to the end but I didn't want the book to finish. I loved all the books in the Blackthorn series but this one so far is my favourite I can't wait for book 5 2015 is a long way away.

Styxx (Dark-Hunter World)
Styxx (Dark-Hunter World)

5.0 out of 5 stars Styxx, 21 April 2014
Before I got this book I wondered how Sherrilyn Kenyon could better Acheron. I have to admit after reading Acheron I was not a fan of Styxx I thought he was an arrogant spoilt Prince, how wrong was I he had it so much harder the fact that he didn't just feel his pain he also felt brothers. I found this book heart rendering, I was in tears reading Styxx' s story, his suffering was so gruesome. Sherrilyn Kenyon in my opinion has out done her self with this book.

Blood Torn (Blackthorn Book 3)
Blood Torn (Blackthorn Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood Torn, 24 Mar 2014
I only recently came across Lindsay J Pryor I loved book one and book two of the Blackthorn series but book three Blood Torn is easily my favourite so far. I love the main characters Sophie with her smart quips and no backing down attitude and Jask has to be the most gorgeous man ever. I can't wait to read the fourth book in this series.

Archangel's Legion: A Guild Hunter Novel (Guild Hunter series Book 6)
Archangel's Legion: A Guild Hunter Novel (Guild Hunter series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel's legion, 6 Nov 2013
Omg I absolutely loved this book I didn't want it to finish, Nalini Singh dose not disappoint. I am now going to 're read all the Guild Hunter novels

GoGadgets® iPhone 5 Bumper, case, cover with Chrome Metal Buttons Dual Silicone for Apple iPhone 5 in Clear

1.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 bumper case, 2 Nov 2013
Did not work on my iPhone 5 the button wouldn't work with the bumper on the phone very disappointed with this product

Wicked Pleasure
Wicked Pleasure

3.0 out of 5 stars Wicked pleasure, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wicked Pleasure (Kindle Edition)
I was most disappointed with this book it was very tedious I found my self skipping pages and to be truthful after a. While ok didn't even wasn't to know their secret. I was totally bored by the end and the turn around with. The Roberts was such an anticlimax. Don't get me wrong I love reading Lora Leigh' s books and normally they don't disappoint I totally enjoyed forbidden pleasure that one sizzles . This won't stop me buying more of her books I am still a big fan.

Leopard's Prey: Number 6 in series (Leopard People)
Leopard's Prey: Number 6 in series (Leopard People)

4.0 out of 5 stars Leopard 's prey, 4 Jun 2013
I enjoyed all Christine Feehan books I am an avid fan off all her books. Although I enjoyed reading this book I can't say it was my favourite normally I can't put her books down but it took me a couple of days to finish reading this one.

Last Kiss Goodnight: An Otherworld Assassin Novel
Last Kiss Goodnight: An Otherworld Assassin Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Last kiss goodnight, 11 May 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this book because
I have read all the Alien Huntress books and love them but I was very disappointed with book I found it long winded, boring and very repetitive. The heroine very weak the whole storyline was very weak. It took me a whole week to finish this book when usually I can't put put down a book once I start reading, normally finish in a day.

Cry Wolf: Alpha and Omega: Book 1
Cry Wolf: Alpha and Omega: Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Cry wolf, 12 April 2013
Change from what I normally read I really enjoy this story can't wait to read the next one after this one.