Profile for HolgMaster > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tisserand Lavender Blend Daily Body Lotion 200ml
Tisserand Lavender Blend Daily Body Lotion 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars the only body lotion I am using from now on, 16 April 2014
I have tried a lot of different body lotions from Palmers to the cheap stuff form the supermarket. Someone I know recommended this to me and I was sceptical at first as the price was high for such a small bottle. Once I've tried it for the first time I knew this was a winner. The smell is just out of this world and it is free of all these chemicals and parabenes. I use it twice a week on my dry skin and it made a massive different to my skin. I have ordered loads more since but one bottle last me a good month.

AmazonBasics AAA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries 800 mAh [Pack of 8]
AmazonBasics AAA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries 800 mAh [Pack of 8]

5.0 out of 5 stars re-badged eneloops, 16 April 2014
these are the new generation cells. I had Amazon cells before and they were OK but I switched to eneloops a while ago. I had to order some quickly and opted for these. The contacts look as they are eneloops. the AAAs come up as 890mah on average and that's after the first charge. Would buy again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2014 2:50 PM GMT

MK K5045WHI Cooker Flex Connection Unit
MK K5045WHI Cooker Flex Connection Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a decent solid product, 16 April 2014
After having two outlets melt on me (yes they melted) I thought I will give this one a try. This was proper quality as soon as I unpacked it unlike the outlet i bought at B&Q about 6 months ago. easy to install and as described.

Bugatti Mens T3307S1 Derby Black Schwarz (schwarz 100) Size: 9
Bugatti Mens T3307S1 Derby Black Schwarz (schwarz 100) Size: 9

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoes for a very good price 9on sale), 16 April 2014
This review is from: Bugatti Mens T3307S1 Derby (Shoes)
Nice fit, true to size and good leather. Smart looking and will go well with either suit trousers or jeans. Would definitely buy these again.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars good solid cables, 16 April 2014
well made cables, cant fault them for the price. Good solid gold coating and superb quality. We placed another order for these as they were better than we thought.

Apple USB Lightning Cable 6ft (2m) - Apple Lightning Compatible Cable Designed to Sync and Charge iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4th Generation
Offered by Jungle Sales LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Apple alternative..., 8 Oct. 2013
Update:: after reviewing the cable earlier, the cable no longer charges my phone. Neither over USB nor over mains charger.
def. going to return this cable. I have a feeling that Apple is blacklisting cables somehow in the IOS preventing 3rd party cables to stop working.

Having gone through a lot of aftermarket lightning cables over the past year I have just taken delivery two iSmooth cables. The connector is almost indistinguishable from the original. Only the iPhone was complaining that this cable might not be supported but everything works just fine hence only 4 stars. Overall good quality cable and connector which seems lot better than other aftermarket cables.

Vileda Easy Wring and Clean Microfibre Mop and Bucket with Power Spin Wringer
Vileda Easy Wring and Clean Microfibre Mop and Bucket with Power Spin Wringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, you won't be sorry, 16 May 2013
I don't know how I could have lived without this for the past ears. The mop is rock solid, the basket is on the larger side which is a plus as you get more water. The spinning mechanism is fantastic. My parents bought the one spinning mop from the usual TV channel and the quality of the Vileda is miles ahead. Yes maybe more expensive but you buy it once. I hope Vileda won't change their replacement attachments over the years.

Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by The Camera Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for a compact, 16 May 2013
Coming from a lumix lx5 and a Nikon D800 I thought I gave the Sony a shot. I am impressed with the speed of the camera, however zooming still takes a bit of time. The pictures come out well exposed however don't expect wonders in the evenings. You see noise from ISO 800 upwards but easily corrected in Lightroom. Overall very nice camera. I wish it would have geo tagging but I do that with my iPhone and merge later on.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Feasts 10 Masque Sachets - 5 x Packs of 2
Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Feasts 10 Masque Sachets - 5 x Packs of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 16 May 2013
These come in packs of two and you get 20 masks for the price of 10 basically. The masks are of high quality and makes your skin feel very nice after the mask has been applied. I did wet my face a little that even made the mask easier to apply and I felt it went deeper into my skin.

Hardly Paradise: Anti-Postcards From A Grumpy Traveller
Hardly Paradise: Anti-Postcards From A Grumpy Traveller

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 16 May 2013
Downloaded the book for free and have to say not badly written and interesting storyline. Definitely worth a read even better when it is free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3