Profile for Nicola knight > Reviews

Content by Nicola knight

Nicola knight (united kingdom)

Perspi-Guard 50ML
Perspi-Guard 50ML
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother waste your money...., 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Perspi-Guard 50ML (Personal Care)
Not that good you still Sweat like a Pig... Don't waste your money...

PEANUT BUTTER BLUES & MELANCHOLY JAM
PEANUT BUTTER BLUES & MELANCHOLY JAM

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good good Cd..love ghost poet..., 2 April 2014
Excellent album...go on treat yourself...catchy little songs...thank you Top Boy.....can't wait for the next album I wonder when that is?

Some Say I So I Say Light
Some Say I So I Say Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Must buy......, 2 April 2014
Excellent album I'm hooked on his music...look forward to his next album thanks Top Boy....for introducing him to me lol

If It Wasn't For Tony
If It Wasn't For Tony

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book I really enjoyed this short read...wish she did more????, 2 April 2014
I loved this book& read it in 2 days...I found the main character very needy though for attention..but enjoyed the book still...

Top Boy - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2013]
Top Boy - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ashley Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars Top boy, 1 Jan. 2014
Excellent....glad it now amongst the rest of my DVD collection...couldn't quite remember the first series... But it's well worth having....hope series 3 is better than 1st& 2nd series....

Send Me No Flowers
Send Me No Flowers

4.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing, 26 Dec. 2012
I was very disturbed by this book. But it also gripped me from beginning to end...to think this type of abuse is still happening......although sometimes I wish I could of shook the main character...her always forgivingness very frustrating...

Asics Women's Gel-Blackhawk 3 Running Shoe White/Grey/Pink T9D5N0173 8 UK
Asics Women's Gel-Blackhawk 3 Running Shoe White/Grey/Pink T9D5N0173 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for money, 7 Jun. 2010
I was one for named brand trainers,nike etc but found it uncomfortable to work out in & these trainers were purely for show. I went onto the amazon website after my personal trainer suggested these trainers.they were abit tight to begin with but after afew wears they fit like a glove.I recommend any keep fit fanactics to buy these trainers I for one am very happy.

My Gift To You
My Gift To You
Offered by GAMBINO ENTERTAINMENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars im so happy, 10 Dec. 2009
This review is from: My Gift To You (Audio CD)
i was so overwhelmed when i first played this cd,as it had brought back pleasent memories.this cd has a new home amongst my other cd,s.....Mr O'Neal powerful voice does the traditional xmas songs justice.

Ugg Australia Women's Lo Pro Button Boot Black 5695 8 UK
Ugg Australia Women's Lo Pro Button Boot Black 5695 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargain, 10 Dec. 2009
im totally over the moon with my 4th pair of uggs mind you they are a small size 8 so i cant wear socks with them but i was told your not meant to wear socks with these boots anyway.they are light&very comfortable.i just wish they had other colours the bonus is you dont really see anyone else wearing them,that cant be bad! nicola
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2009 8:39 AM GMT