Profile for Freya Homer > Reviews

Content by Freya Homer

Freya Homer (West Midlands)

Happy Hands Door Stopper - Red
Happy Hands Door Stopper - Red
Offered by Little Pumpkin Baby Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 2 May 2016
This product is great. We have wide fire doors in our property so normal door stops that go around the door don't fit, but this does the job that we need it to do and my son loves it, especially when we turn the hand so we can fully close the door.

Voguecase Hard Case Cover for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua(Live Laugh) with Free Universal Screen-Stylus
Offered by Voguecase

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 6 Feb. 2016
Very flimsy broke very soon after put on the phone, wasn't dropped it was just put either in my pocket or on the table. Very disappointed

LEGO Marvel Avengers (Xbox 360)
LEGO Marvel Avengers (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 6 Feb. 2016
Pre ordered this game for my husband's birthday. Put it in the xbox to find the disk wasn't recognised. Needless to say my husband was very disappointed when he couldn't play his new game. Safe to say I will not be buying a game from Amazon again.

Mens Mechanical Skeleton Watch Hand Wind Up Silver Dial Black Leather Strap MW-07
Offered by ShoppeWatch Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this product., 4 Nov. 2015
My husband loves this product. The only problem was he had to replace the stap as it broke after a few months of having it

A Woman of Substance (Emma Harte Series Book 1)
A Woman of Substance (Emma Harte Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov. 2015
I love this book, so much so when I pick it up to read I can't put it down

Lindam Fun Pack Harness
Lindam Fun Pack Harness
Offered by PELICAN ASIG (EU) LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Nov. 2015
Could do with being a little bit bigger but saying that my son loves it

BAAS® Sony Xperia M4 Aqua PU Leather Folio Case Wallet Pouch Flip Cover with Card Holder , 2x Screen Protector Film , Stylus Pen & Desktop Stand
Offered by BAAS Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my phone seems sturdy .., 4 Nov. 2015
Perfect case for my phone seems sturdy and love the ear piece hole on the front cover so can close the case whilst on a phone call which prevents me from accidentally ending the call it pressing a button.

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Running Sports Jogging Gym Armband Case Cover Holder HOTPINK
Offered by QUICK KIWI

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2015
Wish it was slightly bigger to fit better around my arm

Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
by Linda Collister

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 25 Nov. 2013
The recipies I have made from this book have been nice and what made it better was the layout of the recipies.