Profile for Dutchy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wuthering Heights (Kindle Edition)
Certainly not my style of a good read.

Mens Brushed Cotton Pyjamas (M, Navy Stripe)
Mens Brushed Cotton Pyjamas (M, Navy Stripe)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug., 10 Jan. 2015
I was delighted how quickly these PYJ' arrived. I washed them the same day,dried and aired and wore them last night. Oh Bliss. I was so warm in bed. When another colour arrives I will certainly consider another purchase. It has been a long while since I have had that luxury of comforting warmth even with extra blankets.

Tartlet tin 5.1cm dia 2.5cm deep s/s  Guaranteed Quality
Tartlet tin 5.1cm dia 2.5cm deep s/s Guaranteed Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars three gapes will over fill.....Ha Ha, 5 Jan. 2015
Dinky, will appeal to the little people. Party food.

VonShef 12 LTR Red Premium Halogen Oven Cooker with Heat Resistant Basket & FREE 200 Page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres), Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low Rack, High Rack, Glove
Offered by Domu UK

BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots
BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots

3.0 out of 5 stars Too early to tell, 28 Dec. 2014
I have only tried this app once so therefor I cannot rated it. After a few attempts when I have the spare time, then I can give a review.

Vitax 500ml Winter Tree Wash
Vitax 500ml Winter Tree Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars If my fruit tree produces like it did earlier this year, 21 Dec. 2014
Now I am awaiting to see the results. If my fruit tree produces like it did earlier this year, very little maggot damage, then I shall be satisfied. I hope it does what it says on the bottle.

VonShef Halogen Oven Accessory Set includes Extender Ring, Skewers, Steamer and Frying Pan for ALL 10-12 ltr Halogen Ovens
Offered by Domu UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Most surprised at the speed of receiving the VonShef Halogen ..., 21 Dec. 2014
Most surprised at the speed of receiving the VonShef Halogen Oven Accessory Set. They are exactly what I needed.

4 Pcs Car Door Edge Guards Bumpers Protector Silver Tone White
4 Pcs Car Door Edge Guards Bumpers Protector Silver Tone White
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice designed door protectors., 7 Dec. 2014
Matched my car colour very nicely. Take care when fixing so that they are quell heights on each car door.

Rat and Mouse Whole House Repeller Ultrasonic & Electromagnetic - Money Back Guarantee

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold your horses before asking for a review. Give it a realistic time period, then ask., 27 Nov. 2014
Have only recently installed it, having received it just two days ago. Therefor I cannot give a review. Someone is over enthusiastic in asking for a review over this short period. It will be a little while yet before any real results can be ascertained. My suggestion is to give it a month before requesting a realaistic review of the product.

Personalised Backpack/Rucksack for kids/children. Blue bag with Initial
Personalised Backpack/Rucksack for kids/children. Blue bag with Initial
Offered by Pink Pineapple Design

5.0 out of 5 stars One please youngster, 26 Nov. 2014
Awesome, It is what my great grandson wants.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11