Profile for Kirki > Reviews

Content by Kirki

Kirki

TYPHOON YALU GREEN OVERHEAD 50n kayak buoyancy aid jacket (GREEN, XL - Chest 42-50")
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Typhoon buoyancy aid, 28 Jun. 2016
This buoyancy aid fits me well and looks great, it was delivered very quickly and was well packaged. I dont notice I'm wearing it when kayaking due to the size and shape. My girlfriend has just brought the same type and is happy with it too.

Bloodborne (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloodborne PS4., 7 May 2015
This review is from: Bloodborne (PS4) (Video Game)
What an unusual game, im loving the nervousness I get when I play this game. Im genuinely worried about dying.

Integral Fusion USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB
Integral Fusion USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product., 23 Nov. 2013
awesome product, really fast and is much smaller than it looks in the photo. Touch as its an all metal design.

XCOM Enemy Unknown (PS3)
XCOM Enemy Unknown (PS3)
Offered by TopWare Interactive

5.0 out of 5 stars X-Com Enemy Unknown PS3, 23 April 2013
X-Com Enemy Unknown for the PS3 is a fantastic game, its a turn based game with basic base building and tons of soldier upgrades. I cant stop playing this game. Five star game and the sellers delivery was very quick.

Revell X-Ray Horse Anatomy Models
Revell X-Ray Horse Anatomy Models

5.0 out of 5 stars Revell X-Ray Horse Anatomy Model, 27 July 2011
I ordered the Revell X-Ray Horse Model for use in training my partner for her BHS stage 2 exam, its very good quality and I reccommend it for anyone who needs to know about equine anatomy.

Killzone 3 - Move Compatible (PS3)
Killzone 3 - Move Compatible (PS3)
Offered by PARTYGAMES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Killzone 3, 27 Feb. 2011
What a great game, I also brought PS move, navigator controller and sharpshooter adaptor which adds a lot of fun to this triple A game.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, 27 Feb. 2011
Wow, what a great idea for a gift. My Mum has had gift vouchers before but seemed really happy with the Amazon gift voucher I brought for her. An email with a code was sent to her on her birthday and she decided to buy a DVD and book with the money. I recommend this purchase for anyone.