Profile for Sylwia > Reviews

Content by Sylwia

Sylwia

Virtue's Last Reward (Nintendo 3DS)
Virtue's Last Reward (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Excellent Game, 30 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm lucky that I've played many good games, but sometimes I find truly excellent ones. I loved "999" - great story, memorable characters, interesting puzzles but Virtue's Last Reward is... even better! Yes, I know, 3D effect isn't very good (sometimes it's a little fuzzy) and there is no english voices (personally I prefer the original dubbing, but I understand that some people are dissatisfied with the decision of the european publisher), but it doesn't alter the fact of how good is this game. Longer and even better story, more challenging riddles, great voice acting, better narrative and improved gameplay (for example you can write custom notes, which is really very helpful option). The best addition is "Flow system", which allows to return to any key point in the story and continue from there - you can choose different routes and even skip over any dialogue already read in other playthroughs.
If you like games with a unique vibe and you're not afraid of reading many lines of text, I don't think you can find lots of better games than Virtue's Last Reward.