Profile for Julie Williams > Reviews

Moon Landing
Moon Landing
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Moon Landing (Audio CD)
I heard the first 2 songs of James album/cd so went & bought it, must admit I do not enjoy every song, a couple not quite my cup of tea.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 23 July 2014
I heard this while getting a lift from a work colleague, then had to go buy for myself. I must admit I have their first 2 albums/cd's. A couple of songs are not the usual style from Kaiser Chiefs, but not bad none the less.

Aqua Optima Galia Water Filter Jug with 6x 60-day filters, 1 year pack
Aqua Optima Galia Water Filter Jug with 6x 60-day filters, 1 year pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Water Jug, 23 July 2014
Purchased as our Whirlpool American Fridge/Freezer has finally given the ghost up on doing the water. There is no more cable left to repair, the type of model we have the cable runs below the freezer door & is prone to breaking. This option was cheaper than buying a new one. Years ago I had a Britta Water Jug. I love the shape of this one, must admit the free 6 x 60 day filters & the price drew me to this model. I would have gone for a coloured one, however being Scottish thought not paying extra for a bit of colour.

Atdoshop(TM) Owls Pattern Wallet Flip Leather Case Cover For iphone 5 5G 5S
Atdoshop(TM) Owls Pattern Wallet Flip Leather Case Cover For iphone 5 5G 5S
Offered by atdoshop

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, 23 July 2014
The Owls are so Cute, I love it! Quite sturdy, which you need if you have spent the extra in the I-phone 5'S, great price too.

Gefu 13460 Spiral Cutter Spirelli
Gefu 13460 Spiral Cutter Spirelli
Offered by reloads

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget, 10 July 2014
I was a bit sceptical when I saw the reviews, however I am really please with this product & so is the Hubby. It is a nice way to do different veg, especially in salads, eg carrots.

925 Sterling Silver & Baltic Amber Jewellery - Mouse Brooch 4107G
925 Sterling Silver & Baltic Amber Jewellery - Mouse Brooch 4107G
Offered by SilverAmber Jewellery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as as Birthday present for a friend whose daugher is called Amber & her favourite colur is green, 10 July 2014
I do agree with others who have said it was smaller than expected, but I think it makes it look even cuter. Purchased as as Birthday present for a friend whose daugher is called Amber & her favourite colur is green. Must admit I want one too!

Silver Guardian Angel Birthstone Pendant with 36cm + 6cm extender Chain February

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christening Present, 12 Jun 2014
I have given my 3 Nieces these as Christening Presents with their Birth Stones. I have also purchased for God Children as Birthday Presents. Great price too.

Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Hot Pink, Double
Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Hot Pink, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 12 Jun 2014
a lot thinner than I expected when they arrived, comfortable enough though. lovely bright colour, cant complain ad a great price

BOLD FLORAL Bedding Quilt Set Luxury Poly Cotton Duvet Cover Set Plum ( purple claret aubergine damson ) King Size Duvet Cover ( kingsize )
Offered by StyleMyBedroom

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy - But Not Luxury, 12 Jun 2014
Great price, a wee bit thinner than expected, comfortable enough. One thing though the pink side, you can see lots of white marks if you really look. I did expect the pink to a lot brighter, but love the flowers on the front.

Linens Limited Microfibre Pillow Cases, Hot Pink, Pair
Linens Limited Microfibre Pillow Cases, Hot Pink, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 12 Jun 2014
When arrived they were a lot thinner than expected, bright colour though, however for the cost you cannot complain. Found them comfortable enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20