Profile for B. Dalton > Reviews

Content by B. Dalton

B. Dalton (wales)

KitchenAid Artisan 5KTT780BAC 2 Slice Toaster Cream (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely. Doesn't last longer than 18 months., 21 Jun 2010
This is the second kitchenaid toaster I've owned. The first failed after a year. It just didn't toast anymore. The element I think broke. Amazon sent me a new one. This one has now stopped working - nothing happens when you turn the lever to toast. This is after 18 months. It is a shame as it looks so lovely and stylish. I shan't be getting another, even though I'd love to - it wouldn't be sensible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2012 2:22 PM BST

Tomy Flip Flap
Tomy Flip Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip-Flapping-Tastic!, 30 Nov 2007
This review is from: Tomy Flip Flap (Toy)
I have two flip flaps sitting on my windowsill. Just sitting, and swaying in the light. And do you know what? For such gentle unassuming things, they sure do attract a lot of attention. I recently had builders in and caught them all standing gazing at the flip-flaps! These big butch builders were mesmerized!
Cute, and therapeutic. I love them.