Profile for Fiona > Reviews

Content by Fiona

Fiona

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars :o) Happy, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought these for someone else. They liked the quality and fit so much they purchased another 2 pairs. :o)

Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Offered by Summerbee Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosacea Remedy, 29 Nov. 2013
Read the reviews on this, but was still a little unsure whether it could be that effective. In fact, it's fantastic. Cleared up my Rosacea completely. I have now ordered another 2 jars. If like me you are unsure, try it - it's not expensive compared to some of the other Rosacea cures out there, and you never know, it may work for you too. I am very happy not to have to cover myself in foundation every morning in an effort to cover up my Rosacea.

Salomon Women's Quest 4D Gtx Autobahn/Aluminum/Black Walking Boot 108712 4 UK
Salomon Women's Quest 4D Gtx Autobahn/Aluminum/Black Walking Boot 108712 4 UK
Offered by Sport Schäftlmaier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 29 Aug. 2012
Love these boots. Instantly comfy, really grip your heels. Your feet feels like it is really making contact with the ground - in that the front part of your foot feels quite sensitive to what you are walking on. Not had them in wet grass yet so wouldn't like to comment on their waterproofness, but am fully confident. Will definately buy another pair.

Melissa & Doug 13747 Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug 13747 Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Puzzle, 31 Dec. 2010
I got this at xmas for my grand-daughter, and despite there being a room full of noisier, interactive toys, she did keep on coming back to this. Very bright, very chunky - the dinosaur figures can be stood up on their own, which opens up other avenues of play. I have bought Mellisa & Doug toys before, and rate them well - I often just use 'Mellisa & Doug' as my search topic as I feel their toys are of good quality.

That's Not My Monster...
That's Not My Monster...
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Feely Touchy Book Review, 31 Dec. 2010
I felt certain as soon as I opened this book that the kids would love it - because I instantly loved it, and I was not wrong. The colours are vibrant. The children love the feely, touchy parts. I rate this book so much that I now intend to get more in the series.