Profile for Duncan Budge > Reviews

Content by Duncan Budge

Duncan Budge "Rella" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hawthorn Man Weatherproof Garden wall Plaque
Hawthorn Man Weatherproof Garden wall Plaque
Offered by Kingston Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars which is good, so I hope it won't get blown off ..., 9 July 2014
He's sooooo cute! Small, but cute! He's going on the side of my shed where I have a seating area and lots of other things on the wall too. It's not light, which is good, so I hope it won't get blown off the wall. Really like it!

Wildlife World Echo Bird Bath
Wildlife World Echo Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful birdbath! We try to cater for the ground ..., 9 July 2014
It's a beautiful birdbath! We try to cater for the ground feeders as well and this is not only practical but really pretty too! Wasn't sure just how much water to put in it though as I didn't want the birds to slide in and drown - but my husband reminded me that's what they've got wings for!! Doh! Well packaged, quickly delivered, and I'd certainly recommend this seller. 5 stars*****

Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Amazing!!!, 3 Jun 2014
I've just used my Karcher Window Vac for the first time and I'm absolutely amazed at how easy it is to use and how quickly the job is done! And what a job too! My windows are sparkling! I am a disabled lady and also have two frozen shoulders and it has been a great source of embarrassment to me that every time my window cleaner comes to do the outside, I still have the same smudges etc, on the inside. It would never have happened before but we can't predict what life is going to throw at us. I am in a bungalow with a lot of glass, which is good for the light but there are a lot of windows to clean. The truth is, that they have just been left undone - until today!! I know the machine needs recharging to enable you to get all the windows done, but I'm in no great hurry so I'm doing some, have a cuppa and let the machine charge up a bit more, and then do some more. Simples!! As for the odd streak of water, it is easily buffed off with a dry cloth. If that is some people's main concern and regarded as a failure in the appliance, they really have very little to complain about! I am one very happy lady who has managed to do a "regular" job around the house by myself, and am soooooo pleased with the result. 5* indeed!!!

Garden Trading Outdoor Storage Box
Garden Trading Outdoor Storage Box
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sturdy box, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Garden Trading Outdoor Storage Box
We needed a new box to enable the Postman (or woman!) to be able to leave parcels in a safe and dry place. We had a plastic one before and although it did the job, the catches got broken and then the lid so it was time for something far more sturdy. And this most certainly is it! It's absolutely solid, has a sort-of galvanized cover on the lid to keep the rain out and stands on four feet off the ground. I'd advise giving it a coat of waterproofing all over to make sure it stands the winter weather, but we're really pleased with it - and it looks great too!

Double Then and Now 60th Birthday Photo Frame
Double Then and Now 60th Birthday Photo Frame
Offered by Shop Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photo frame, 22 May 2014
This really is a lovely photo frame and I'm very pleased with it. The only one negative point was that it had a small chip in the silver facade just below where the smaller of the two photographs is positioned. If I'd had time I'd have sent it back for a replacement, but the birthday was imminent so it had to stay. Very nice tho!

Womens Home Work Tabard Apron Single Large Pocket Side Fastening Tabards (WX, Purple)
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Far better than a pinny!, 22 May 2014
I have a bad neck and can't bear to feel the strap of an apron touching it so I decided to try a tabard instead. It's great, with its big double pocket, roomy, covers more of me from baking flour, and is very comfortable to wear. The only downside is that I would have preferred it to be cotton. Apart from that, I'd certainly recommend these tabards to others. Well worth the money.

Bella
Bella
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Bella (Audio CD)
I just love Teddy Thompson's music and this album is superb! The more you listen to it, the more you love it. There are so many really good tracks that I can't pick a favourite. It does it for me alright!

Carpet Fix Cloth Tape
Carpet Fix Cloth Tape
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fix!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Carpet Fix Cloth Tape (Misc.)
This tape is the business! I have a large square rug on top of my living room carpet and it drove me mad as it was constantly moving around! It was like it had a life of its own! Well not any more! I put this tape around the four sides, and then in an X from corner to corner. It was easily applied but with the size of rug I have, it needed two people to be able to position it in the right place first time. That was a couple of months ago and the rug hasn't moved once - although my small grandson showed me that you can indeed still pull a corner up if you really want to! A really great product that certainly does work. I'd have no hesitation in recommending this to others. 5 stars indeed!

4 Piece Car Mat Set Universal Rubber Car Floor Mats Complete Set Black
4 Piece Car Mat Set Universal Rubber Car Floor Mats Complete Set Black
Offered by M&M Deals Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 22 May 2014
These mats are very good quality. They are thick and will be hard wearing. The only problem was that the drivers mat didn't fit round the accelerator pedal but with a quick bit of re-shaping with a pair of household scissors, it does now! I'd certainly recommend these to other people. Well worth the money. 5 stars definitely!

Funwaves Beach Huts Toilet Seat
Funwaves Beach Huts Toilet Seat
Offered by Trade In Post Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky loo seat, 10 April 2014
This loo seat is absolutely solid, nice and bright and colourful. Plenty of clear rubber cushioning pads to stop it crashing down with a bang. I took note of the fact that some reviews said it moved about, which I've had the same problem with previous seats, so I put Sugru under the silver discs before we screwed it to the toilet bowl. 24 hours later and that toilet seat isn't going anywhere! Just lovely!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4