Profile for M. Sivalingam > Reviews

Content by M. Sivalingam

M. Sivalingam "Siva" (Herts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
3 Pairs Grey Multi Stripe Suit Socks UK 6-11 Mix 8
3 Pairs Grey Multi Stripe Suit Socks UK 6-11 Mix 8

3.0 out of 5 stars Good socks but bigger for my size, 10 Nov 2012
These socks are of great quality but they were slightly bigger for my size - I am shoe size 8 and these were labelled as size 6-11. Might be a better fit for those with bigger sized feet.

Hi-Tec Kids Tokyo Waterproof Sports Hiking Boot
Hi-Tec Kids Tokyo Waterproof Sports Hiking Boot
Price: £20.24 - £35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, 16 May 2012
I bought these shoes for my 10 year old son. They look great and my son says they are very comfortable. The price is very good at Amazon as well.

Kensington Wireless Presenter Pro with Green Laser
Kensington Wireless Presenter Pro with Green Laser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great presenter and works with Mac, 16 May 2012
I was after a presenter which works with MAC. After some research looking at various options, I opted for this one on the basis of
1. Standard AAA batteries - can be easily changed when run out of charge
2. Can be turned off and so no need to remove batteries when not in use, prolonging the life of batteries
3. Ability to have blank screen with a click
4. Works with Mac, no need for additional software
5. Receiver can be stored with the presenter

Bonus features
Green laser - somewhat cool!
Comes with the case

Overall, I am very pleased with it so far. As Amazon UK didn't sell it when I wanted to buy, I bought it from amazon.de which worked out cheaper anyway despite the 6 euro shipping charge.

KAVAJ leather case cover "Berlin" for the new Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 cognac brown - genuine leather with stand-up feature
Offered by KAVAJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous iPad case, 30 April 2012
I bought the brown case for my new iPad and very impressed with it. It might be a bit pricey but well worth the money considering it is genuine leather and of great quality. It is secure and fits the iPad perfectly. It is very good looking as well - after a long time I came across a case which was as gorgeous as iPad.

I would highly recommend this case.

Bose ® Companion ® 20 Multimedia Speaker System
Bose ® Companion ® 20 Multimedia Speaker System

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 4 Feb 2012
I bought this recently from Amazon - It looks great and I liked the idea of having a compact system with out subwoofer. But the sound quality was a let down - I thought it will get better over few days but still not that great. I might be picky but the Bass seemed inadequate to me . I returned to Amazon after few days - as usual great service from Amazon.

Now I bought Harman Kardon sound sticks - much better sound and for half the cost as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2013 1:09 AM BST

Griffin GB01860 Apple iPhone 4 Reveal Etched Graphite Case - Black
Griffin GB01860 Apple iPhone 4 Reveal Etched Graphite Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Smart, 14 Nov 2011
Apple bumper has lasted me for nearly 10 months but ripped off lately. I looked at numerous cases at Amazon and finally chose this Griffin case and I am very satisfied with it. It is very sleek and does not add much weight either. Another advantage is that I can use it in my Sony dock with the case on.

It is not designed to protect the front but will offer reasonable protection I think. It is also a great value for money for about 8 quid. Overall, I am very satisfied with it.

Veetee Supreme Basmati Rice 5 kg Jar
Veetee Supreme Basmati Rice 5 kg Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Basmati Rice, 14 Nov 2011
We have been using Veetee Basmati rice for few years and no other Basmati rice tastes as good as this. We tried other brands when it is not available locally but they do't taste as good as this. Amazon's price is also very good and so even better.

Other brands might be cheaper but no comparison when it comes to the texture or the taste.

Pilot V7 Needlepoint Liquid Ink Rollerball Pen Pack of 3 - Blue
Pilot V7 Needlepoint Liquid Ink Rollerball Pen Pack of 3 - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb pens for kids, 14 Nov 2011
I bought these pens for my school going son. His handwriting has transformed and he loves writing with it. The price is also very good compared to High Street and so even better. We liked it so much that next time, I bought the 12 pack one.

Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - Black
Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case for excellent price, 14 Nov 2011
I bought this case for my wife's iPhone 3GS and it is a good quality case. It fits the phone tight and well and looks nice too. I can also use it in our sony dock with the case as well. It is far better than other cases I had for this phone previously and for less than half the price of them.

If you are intending to take out the phone from case regularly, it might be difficult but it is only an issue for some.

My only gripe is that they don't make a similar case for my iPhone4!

Sennheiser MM70i In-Ear Headset with Smart Remote and Mic for Apple Devices - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headphones, 24 Sep 2011
These headphones are wonderful to listen variety of music. You must allow sometime for them to settle in as initially they sound a bit muffled. Once you let in run in high volume for few hours, the headphones come to life with the wonderful sound.

In addition, you can also use it as a headset with iPhone and the call quality is very good too.

Page: 1 | 2