Profile for Mr. Mark S. Harknett > Reviews

Content by Mr. Mark S. Ha...

Mr. Mark S. Harknett "Revolver" (Buckinghamshire)

2 CLI-526C CHIPPED Cyan Compatible Moreinks® Printer Ink Cartridges For Canon Pixma MG6150 IP4850 MG5250 MG5150 MG8150 IX6550 MX885 iP4950 MG6220 MG6250 MG8220 MG8250 MG5350 MG8120 MX882 MX895 IX6250 MG6120 MG5200 MG5120 iP4800 MG8170 iP4840 MG6100 MG5300

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 17 May 2012
I always use printer inks from More Inks as they are every bit as good as the Canon inks but much cheaper.

2 Moreinks Compatible Yellow Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526Y
2 Moreinks Compatible Yellow Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526Y

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Mar 2012
I can thoroughly recommend these inks. I use them in a Canon Pixma MG5150 and they are every bit as good as the Canon ones but much cheaper.

Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Few Problems Initially, 5 Mar 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've given this 3 stars for now but I'll revise this in future and it may go up or down depending on what happens!

The first day my son used this it worked a treat. He used it on a couple of games - Pokemon White and one of the Lego Star Wars games - and got all the cheats he needed.

However, on day two when he fired up his DSI the screen where the codes should have been displayed was red with no text whatsoever. I connected the Action replay to our PC and used the free software (downloaded from the Codebreakers website) and this showed no codes at all, so somehow they'd all gone missing.

There are options to upload the codes so I did this but it hung half way through and gave me an error. When I tried to do it again it told me that there was no free space on the Action Replay despite the fact that no codes were shown and I'd selected the option to delete all codes anyway.

Disconnecting, reconnecting and trying again made no difference so I went on the Codebreakers website and lodged a support request. Two days later I'd heard nothing so I Googled the error message I was getting and found something that showed me how to reset the Action Replay.

I did this, uploaded the codes (this time only selecting codes my son actually wants as opposed to everything) and all seems ok.

If you get one and it goes wrong then don't despair. I was ready to throw in the towel and send it back but a bit of persistence has paid off. For now!

Moreinks Premium Compatible Black Printer Ink Cartridge to replace Canon PGI-525BK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Jun 2011
No problems with this whatsoever. Print quality is exactly the same as the original Canon ink but it's a whole lot cheaper. And it's chipped as well so the printer thinks it's a genuine cartridge.

Horrible Histories - Series 1 [DVD]
Horrible Histories - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mathew Baynton

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Genius!, 12 July 2010
One of the best kids programmes ever - educational, hilarious and adults will love it as well. The 4 Georges song and Stupid Deaths are my favourites.

Buy this DVD set - you won't regret it. Series 2 is being shown on CBBC currently.

sennheiser cx 400
sennheiser cx 400

3.0 out of 5 stars Fake CX400, 10 May 2009
This review is from: sennheiser cx 400 (Electronics)
Those of you who have had problems with these headphones probably have fakes - like mine! I have to say that despite being fake, mine are excellent and much better than the ones supplied with the ipod.

To find out whether yours are fake, search the web for cx400 fake or cx400 counterfeit. One of the easy tests is that the pouch that comes with the genuine article is made of leather whereas the pouch with the fakes isn't.