Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Wrath of the Gods (Star Crusades Nexus Book 8)
Wrath of the Gods (Star Crusades Nexus Book 8)
Price: 2.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Much of the same, 11 April 2014
Sadly the spelling and grammatical mistakes and jaded storyline leave this feeling like more of the same. I stopped halfway through and don't feel like going back to it...3 because it might improve.

4oD
4oD
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly demands an update with none available, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: 4oD (App)
I'm enjoying 4od on my telly and thought i could catch up on my phone. Doesn't work without an un forthcoming update.....

Brilliance (The Brilliance Saga, Book One)
Brilliance (The Brilliance Saga, Book One)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Entrancing, 12 Aug 2013
I'd never heard of Marcus Sakey before now, however this is a complete, exciting, well written and thought out story. A twist on the super hero/villain genre that kept me reading when I should have been sleeping.

Sadly I can't see the next story in the arc on Kindle just yet! Having read the preview it will be one I'll look out for.

The Revolution Trade (Merchant Princes Omnibus 3)
The Revolution Trade (Merchant Princes Omnibus 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, fast paced romp into mayhem, 28 Jun 2013
Having read the first two parts I was eager to dig into the third instalment. More dimensional wanderings, political and clan issues. This didn't fail to impress and kept me reading to the end. Explosive.

I have to say that I can see room for a fourth although this concludes the present story curve.

This is my favourite read of the last year.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2013 11:25 AM BST

Zero Point (Owner Trilogy 2)
Zero Point (Owner Trilogy 2)
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Man, Computer, Death and Infighting, 29 May 2013
The owner trilogy is about a ray of hope amidst the black cloth of troubled earth. I enjoyed the first in the series and looked forwards to this one. Kept me pegged till the last word.

The Traders' War (Merchant Princes Omnibus 2)
The Traders' War (Merchant Princes Omnibus 2)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Believable, Gritty, Entertaining Escapism Part 2, 29 May 2013
Another really entertaining read. The intrigue, plots, twists and turns grab you yet again. It would be unfair to say anything in the plot, but if you like a good read, have read the first in the Omnibus and want more, don't hesitate to buy it.

The Bloodline Feud (Merchant Princes Omnibus 1)
The Bloodline Feud (Merchant Princes Omnibus 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Believable, Gritty, Entertaining Escapism, 29 May 2013
A really entertaining read. Grabbed you from the start and continued wringing surprises, excitement, shock horror and belief from you throughout.

I didn't want it to end and looked forward to the next omnibus.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Daughter Proof, 12 April 2013
This worked and was fine, but the connection behind the cable stress reliever broke/stretched in the same place as the original. Whether this is poor design or down to suffering from a teenage daughter I don't know.

August DTA240 High Gain Freeview TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 12.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Check Your Region/Digital Type, 12 April 2013
I was looking forwards to removing my bulky television aerial and replacing it with this slick looking device. Unfortunately I get no signal. This could be due to my region.

The device itself is well built and weighty.

If the signal was there would give it 5.

The Human Division #1: The B-Team
The Human Division #1: The B-Team
Price: 0.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive But Fun, 12 April 2013
This is a well set series of short stories that can be read individually if you've read his Old Mans War series. Introduces old characters, settings and an entertaining twist.

Looking forwards to the novel to follow.

Page: 1 | 2