Profile for Mrs. C. J. Hamilton > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. J. Ha...

Mrs. C. J. Hamilton (Oklahoman now in England)

Page: 1 | 2
24inch Sterling Silver Prince of Wales Chain (1.5mm guage)
24inch Sterling Silver Prince of Wales Chain (1.5mm guage)
Offered by Markylis

5.0 out of 5 stars Will recommend., 30 May 2015
Exactly as described...very quick delivery. Many thanks! Will recommend.

I Am
I Am
by Stephen Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey of self discovery..., 16 Jan. 2012
This review is from: I Am (Paperback)
Stephen Shaw has done a wonderful job with writing this book. It shows the path to personal and global enlightenment taking place in the world right now. I love that it is a way of letting go and letting our Higher Power lead the way, after all, HE has personally planned every step on our own personal path. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is at any stage of their own personal journey of spiritual and/or personal awareness and enlightenment. In short...I highly recommend this book...to any and every one. Well done Stephen Shaw! I look forward to reading your next book.

Inspirational Perpetual Flip Calendar: A Calendar to Use Year After Year (Perpetual Calendar)
by Dr. Wayne Dyer
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift!, 9 April 2011
I have begun to give this wonderful/inspirational calendar to friends. I have had mine for a few years now and know that when I start the day by reading it my day just seems to go better. I will continue to give it as gifts to friends!

Butterflies Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary) (Journals)
Butterflies Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary) (Journals)
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Journal, 3 Mar. 2011
I have begun giving this journal to my friends. The service by the vendor has been excellent and I have been a repeat customer due to the attention to details.

The Power Of The Soul
The Power Of The Soul
by John Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul food, 3 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Power Of The Soul (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by a friend. While I have only read bits and pieces I plan on reading cover to cover soon. Well written book. The service from the vendor was excellent and I would certainly be a repeatm customer.

Gengigel Gel
Gengigel Gel
Offered by Pharmacy Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Mouth care., 12 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Gengigel Gel (Personal Care)
This is a great product at a great price if you are having problems getting your gums back to optimal health.

The Core Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight for Good
by Marcelle Pick

4.0 out of 5 stars Sick of dieting?, 12 Sept. 2010
This is a great book if you are sick and tired of dieting and looking for a better answer. This is a lifestyle change for the better and it really works!

Regression To Times and Places (Meditation Series)
Regression To Times and Places (Meditation Series)
by Dr Brian Weiss
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Regression Meditation Series, 8 Aug. 2010
Very insightful. I have begun my own personal journey of discovery. I am seeking to find how my past lives impact the life I am now living. This is a process and not a quick fix for anything. These are great tools and I am finding them very useful.

The Best Of Simon & Garfunkel
The Best Of Simon & Garfunkel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Simon and Garfunkel, 24 Feb. 2010
I had this album originally back in the US shortly after it came out. I loved it then and love it now. I love having it on my iPod to listen to anytime I like. Their harmony is just incredible. So glad to find it at Amazon!

Belkin Neoprene Sleeve For Notebooks Up To 15.6-Inch, Midnight/dark Sky
Belkin Neoprene Sleeve For Notebooks Up To 15.6-Inch, Midnight/dark Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 12 Sept. 2009
Leave it to Belkin to come up with such a handy and convenient way to protect my new laptop! This is much more than just a sleeve and it looks great. The transaction was exactly what I would have wanted with this seller. It was delivered in record time, I had great communication from the seller and the more than a sleeve was just exactly what I needed! I had just purchased a shiny new laptop with truly the shiny exterior and with this I will not have to worry about it being scratched or marred in any way. Great product...GREAT SELLER!! I will certainly use again! Many thanks!!

Page: 1 | 2