Profile for Mrs. Linda Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Linda Taylor

Mrs. Linda Taylor (Lincolnshire uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Martins Chocolatier Irish Cream and Grand Marnier Pack
Martins Chocolatier Irish Cream and Grand Marnier Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, very moreish, 5 April 2014
Wow what a bargain these where, I purchased for easter gifts as where a good price, only problem they where that good I have eaten them and will now have to purchase some more, this time will need to hide them out of sight.

Martins Chocolatier Grand Marnier and Bucks Fizz Pack
Martins Chocolatier Grand Marnier and Bucks Fizz Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad said delicious, and Moreish., 5 April 2014
Brought these as a small gift for my father from his Grandson, he said they where very tasty and moreish, and that he ate them within the day, so they must of been good, very well priced also as only paid about 3 pound.

Martins Chocolatier Frivolously Fruity and Whiskey Pack
Martins Chocolatier Frivolously Fruity and Whiskey Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Mourish, lovely centers., 5 April 2014

Martins Chocolatier Praline and Irish Cream Pack
Martins Chocolatier Praline and Irish Cream Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars So Mourish :), 5 April 2014

Fashion Shamballa, 11 10mm Aqua Blue..
Fashion Shamballa, 11 10mm Aqua Blue..
Offered by DOUBLE-R fashion (15-25 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bracelet, 5 April 2014
Very pleased with this item, didn't know what to expect when it arrived as only paid a couple of pounds but was presently surprised with the weight and quality, I am now looking at purchasing more different coloured ones as gifts.

BOAT YARD SHIP LIGHTHOUSE EMBROIDERED DOUBLE BED DUVET COVER QUILT BEDDING SET
BOAT YARD SHIP LIGHTHOUSE EMBROIDERED DOUBLE BED DUVET COVER QUILT BEDDING SET
Offered by KoolGifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Duvet!, 12 Feb 2014
We brought this duvet as it matches the curtains also available from a seller on Amazon, the duvet is gorgeous only one little problem and that on the pillows we had to trim some of the excess material off around the patched area as it hadn't been trimmed properly.

NAUTICAL SEA SHIPS BOYS BLUE LUXURY FULLY LINED CURTAINS 66 X 72
NAUTICAL SEA SHIPS BOYS BLUE LUXURY FULLY LINED CURTAINS 66 X 72
Offered by fab-furnishings

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Curtains shame colour was blue and not white as shown in pic., 12 Feb 2014
I brought these curtains as the photo is the same as my son's bedding he has recently purchased from Amazon, unfortunately these curtains are not white and are infact blue, we decided to keep though as they are lovely up and we have now purchased another duvet set which is blue matching these curtains, also from Amazon, I do wish that the seller would put a photo up of the blue curtains and not white as people like myself believe we are getting the white, alot of reviews have also stated this and still no changes have been made by the seller :(

Milan Cream, Red & Navy Blue Stripe Rug 1114-X44 - 4 Sizes
Milan Cream, Red & Navy Blue Stripe Rug 1114-X44 - 4 Sizes
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rug looks great in my son's Nautical Bedroom, 12 Feb 2014
Purchased this rug for my son's bedroom which has a Nautical theme going on, the rug is very well made and I am very happy with my purchase the quality is very good and looks much more expensive than what we paid for it, arrived very quickly also.

Asbach Assorted Chocolates filled with Brandy in a Wooden Gift Box 400 g
Asbach Assorted Chocolates filled with Brandy in a Wooden Gift Box 400 g
Offered by LURO - Kreativ Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My father is going to love these as a gift for his birthday, 12 Feb 2014
I purchased these as a gift for my father, they arrived today and I am amazed as to the quality of the product, the box is wooden with a metal clasp, I purchased them for a fiver each as on offer and I am so pleased I did only wish I had purchased more as price has gone back to normal retail.

No-No Flatbread 8 Grain 125 g (Pack of 6)
No-No Flatbread 8 Grain 125 g (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, 12 Feb 2014
I brought these as on offer and I had already tried the chilli one's and enjoyed them, these are a bit plain but ideal with dips and as they are very low fat ideal to much on during the day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6