Profile for L RdB > Reviews

Content by L RdB

L RdB (117 Hampstead Road, London United Kingdom)

Blood Sisters (Katie Maguire Book 5)
Blood Sisters (Katie Maguire Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 18 July 2015
I thought this was a really good read. I can't wait for the next one. Easily as good as the other books in the series.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down..., 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I though this book was fantastic and for 59p, an absolute steal. Not your typical chicklit, I was gripped and couldn't wait to finish it (but also really didn't want to reach the end). I will be really looking forward to another book by this author.

A Walk In The Park
A Walk In The Park

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 25 May 2013
It was good, but predictable! I did fancy a bit of mindless fluff though, and it did an excellent job.

Good Food: Low-fat Feasts (BBC Good Food)
Good Food: Low-fat Feasts (BBC Good Food)
by Good Homes Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book, 20 July 2004
This is the best low-fat cook book I have ever bought. There are so many recipes in it that I would actually cook, and those that I have made are absolutely delicious and my husband has really enjoyed the the change in menu. Every recipe has a photograph on the opposite page, and the ingredients are easy to find in the shops. I really recommend this book and have just bought a copy for my mother, after she expressed how good it looked. If you only buy one low-fat recipe book today, make it this one!