Profile for Kavson > Reviews

Content by Kavson

Kavson

AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset with In-Line Remote and Mic - Black
Offered by home AV direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy! Happy! Happy!, 23 July 2014
Bought these headphones with my birthday money and have them on now when writing this review. Main reason for purchasing over the ear headphones is for traveling on holidays as I normally just use in the ear headphones when walking or gym. To start these were delivered quickly and securely packaged. I am no expert like I said I normally use in ear headphones but they seem like very good quality for the price. When folding they feel strong not flimsy like I thought they might. Like other reviews I too only had sound through one headphone when first connected them so pulled out the connection that goes into the actual headphones and tried it in the other way around and it worked fine, sound in both ears. So not sure if this is a problem or meant to be like this. Also I was pleasantly surprised with the little case and the second pair of headphones, not ones with a volume control but hay it's a spare pare that I was not expecting so can't complain. As for sound quality like I said I'm no expert but they sound great to me. The sound on MP3 players like my iPhone is never going to be as good as listening to music plugged into a stereo/CD player but I except that for the convenience mp3 gives you. Over all they seem great headphones for the price. I haven't given them 5* just because this is only the second time of Using and if this was 6 months down the line and they were still working great maybe I would.

Neo G Medical Grade Groin support
Neo G Medical Grade Groin support
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my holiday, Could not have ski'd without it., 8 Feb 2014
This strap was amazing, pulled my groin 1 week before my skiing trip and honestly would never have ski'd for 5 days in a row without it. Did not feel the pain whilst it was on at all, but as soon a I tock it off I knew about it. Delivered very prompt and the price was excellent.

niceEshop Face Nose Neck Ski Snowboard Bike Motorcycle Mark Warm
niceEshop Face Nose Neck Ski Snowboard Bike Motorcycle Mark Warm
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth to money, 8 Feb 2014
For the price I paid this was well worth it and was used the whole week at a recent skiing trip. Only reason I have not given 5 stars was because it did take a little time to get to me but then I should have looked to see were it was coming from first if I wanted it quickly.

Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Pack of 6 Assorted Mini Candles, Tutti-frutti, Liquorice & Bubble Gum

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery but disappointed, 28 Mar 2013
These sample candles were delivered promptly. When you smell them un-lit they smell exactly like what flavour it says it is. But when lit very disappointed could not smell anything. On the plus side they say each candle lasts around 6 hrs and they do.