Profile for Mrs. A. P. Martin > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. P. Martin

Mrs. A. P. Martin "Ski" (Leyland, Lancashire)

Beatrix Potter - The World of Peter Rabbit & Friends [DVD] [1992]
Beatrix Potter - The World of Peter Rabbit & Friends [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Beatrix Potter
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Rabbit tales DVD, 7 Jun. 2010
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter who thinks Peter Rabbit is fantastic, she loves watching the DVD and i would reccommend this to any child. The DVD helps to bring the books to life and is very relaxing to watch.

Remembrance Day
Remembrance Day
by Leah Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars Remembrance day, 7 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Remembrance Day (Paperback)
It's the first Leah Fleming book i've read and just couldn't put it down. It covers both World War 1 and World War 2. It has plenty of love and drama. Please give it a go you would not be dissapointed.

Comfortnights Absorbent Chair Pad 50 x 40cms
Comfortnights Absorbent Chair Pad 50 x 40cms

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbent cover, 3 April 2010
I bought this for my daughter who has started school and still wets her knickers during the day. It has now been washed a few times and seems to be very absorbent, i've since bought another for at home for over the car seat etc. i would recommend you to try this item.

Zapf Creation Baby Annabell Hangers (5 pcs) (763520)
Zapf Creation Baby Annabell Hangers (5 pcs) (763520)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Jan. 2010
These were bought as a christmas present for my daughter, she thinks they are really good, she can now hang her dolls clothes up very easily.
I think they are good value.

Seaopolis Swamp Monsters
Seaopolis Swamp Monsters

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappionted, 3 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Seaopolis Swamp Monsters (Toy)
This was bought for a Christmas present for my 9 year old son. We did everything it said as regards the distilled water etc, but nothing happened. After a maximum of 12 hours or sooner my eggs should have hatched, it's now been 3 days so i think i will be contacting them for a refund/replacement.
This is a real shame because it sounded really good on the box.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2012 9:34 AM GMT

Favourite Beatrix Potter Tales: Read by stars of the movie Miss Potter
Favourite Beatrix Potter Tales: Read by stars of the movie Miss Potter
by Beatrix Potter
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Beatrix Potter Tales, 31 July 2009
This was bought for my 4 year old and she loves it. It's a must for every Beatrix Potter fan. My daughter enjoys lying in bed at night and listening to it and we also listened to it when we went on holiday in the car.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

5.0 out of 5 stars Big cheese, 18 Jun. 2009
Before I bought a cat repeller I had endless cats messing in my garden,since I installed cat repeller the cats now keep away. I recamend anybody who has cat problems to get one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo kickboard, 17 Feb. 2009
I was pleased with this kickboard and i was also pleased with the speed that it was delivered, I received it within 2 days.

Casdon 476 Toy Hotpoint Electronic Washer
Casdon 476 Toy Hotpoint Electronic Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Hotpoint washing machine, 17 Feb. 2009
This washing machine was bought for my daughters 4th birthday and i do have to say that i'm very impressed.
It spinns and makes sounds effects like a real machine, she likes nothing more than putting her dolls clothes in and watching them spinn round.