Profile for Amanda Lewis > Reviews

Content by Amanda Lewis

Amanda Lewis "Amanda, co sleeping, baby wearing mama to three" (London, UK)

Three in a Bed: The Benefits of Sleeping with Your Baby
Three in a Bed: The Benefits of Sleeping with Your Baby
by Deborah Jackson
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars There were three in the bed, and the little one said THANK YOU., 18 Oct 2009
This book should be available to all expectant parents. In an age where medical adivice can be overwhelming, and contradictory this book gives us information about a more intuitive way to parenting.
It opens up the possibility of a more nurturing, natural way for you and your baby.
Reading this book allowed me to trust my instincts, to reaslise that humans have been having babies for their entire history and that actually, sleeping right next to mummy and daddy is the safest, most emotionally secure place for baby to be. It explains the benefits to both parents and baby; explains how natural it is to sleep next to each other and how safe it can be.
I co-slept with two out of three of my children, I can not put into words how I so wish I had read this book before I'd had my first baby. It saddens me to realise how much we both lost as a result of not having known how safe co-sleeping is.

Do yourself, your children and your heart a favour, read this book and make a more informed choice about co-sleeping.