Profile for Alchemist > Reviews

2014 Fascinating Nature Art & Photo Calendars
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, 13 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my brother and his wife and they really liked it. I did not see it myself as it was sent straight to them but they were very happy with it. And delivery was dead on time for the birthday

Delight Bra! ~ Single in Black XXL ~ UK Size 16-18
Delight Bra! ~ Single in Black XXL ~ UK Size 16-18
Offered by Cotton Tree Trading Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong again, 28 Jun. 2013
This bra was sent to me by delight bra after a disastrous first order for which I did get my money back and postage. There seemed to be some mix up with names. I spoke to someone on the phone and they asked if I wanted a free item because of all the problems. That was nice so I told them size xxl as that was what I ordered in the first place with the problem order but did not get. I received the free bra after about a week (might have been shorter as I was away and it still was not the xxl but an xl in black.
As it was a gift I kept it and do wear it but it is slightly tight and I would have preferred the xxl

Mallard / In A Different Climate
Mallard / In A Different Climate

5.0 out of 5 stars music cd, 9 April 2013
My boyfriend requested this for his b day as he is a Beefhearr fan.
It came on time and was greatly appreciated
No complaints

RESULT FAIR ISLE HEAD WARMER HEADBAND SKI HAT - 5 COLOURS (ROYAL/RED)
RESULT FAIR ISLE HEAD WARMER HEADBAND SKI HAT - 5 COLOURS (ROYAL/RED)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars head warmer, 18 Feb. 2013
I really liked this head warmer and still wear it on my bike every day as it keeps my ears warm and is not too heavy

Ladies/Womens Leopard Print Winter Headband with Faux Fur (One Size) (Brown Leopard)

3.0 out of 5 stars headband, 18 Feb. 2013
I got this to wear for going out on my bike in the cold weather. It was a good fit but my granddaughter loved it so much when she borrowed it that I gave it to her

Awareness through Movement: Easy-to-Do Health Exercises to Improve Your Posture, Vision, Imagination, and Personal Awareness
by Moshé Feldenkrais

5.0 out of 5 stars Feldenkrais, 30 April 2012
I thought this book was difficult to follow without going to Feldenkrais classes. But it is interesting as this is his is I believe his first book on the method.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars printing ink, 30 April 2012
I purchased this as I just bought a Kodak printer (I know they have gone bankrupt) as I needed some more ink, simple as that

Beefheart: Through the Eyes of Magic
Beefheart: Through the Eyes of Magic
by John French

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Beefheart, 30 April 2012
This Beefheart no.2 book I purchased for my boyfriends birthday is in the balance. He is reading it and told me it was very funny full of personal anecdotes but a bit rambling you could tell it was not a journalist or writer in charge but someone who knew Beefheart quite well and wrote from a personal perspective (or grudge)

Captain Beefheart: The Biography
Captain Beefheart: The Biography
by Mike Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 30 April 2012
I got this for my boyfriend who is a Beefheart fan. He read it and thought it was very good. He could tell it was written by a writer.