ARRAY(0xb5943660)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sebo X1.1 Automatic Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
Sebo X1.1 Automatic Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 April 2014
After my 10 year Dyson DC07 was about to give up the ghost, I brought another Dyson, their top of the range £420 model that is being advertised on TV. It was sent back within a week and exchanged for an upright model which was returned. I had never heard of Sebo but it was recommended to us, and what a pleasure it is to use. It's very efficiant and very well made (German) it looks/feels like it will last years (unlike the flimsy Dyson). I don't find it too heavy (it's 2 kg lighter than our very old Dyson DC07). I've since brought the extension hose, which again is very well made and reaches right to the top of our staircase. I'lld never of thought buying a vacuum cleaner would be so stressful. I'm so glad I've got this Sebo and I totally love it!

HMDX HX-P240PK JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Pink
HMDX HX-P240PK JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 12 April 2014
I've just brought a second one, so I can now have my music louder and in stereo would recommend !

MENS LONG Below Knee WOOL Mix SOCKS Comfy grip 6-11 Blues 3pk
MENS LONG Below Knee WOOL Mix SOCKS Comfy grip 6-11 Blues 3pk
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 6 Dec 2013
They have kept me really warm. I don't feel the cold at all now and it is freezing cold outside. So good that I've just brought another pack for our works Christmas collection for the homeless.

Beast On The Landing (The Mark Stevens Diary - documenting gay sex, love and the decay of life in prison)

5.0 out of 5 stars Be warned it is very disturbing, 6 Dec 2013
OMG where do I start? All I can say is it's an amazing book, a real rollercoaster of emotions. In some ways though, I wish I had never read it because it has really upset me. Wherever you are 'Mark' I hope you found your 'little hulk'
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2013 2:16 PM GMT

MoKo Google New Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Google Nexus 2 7.0 Inch 2013 Generation Android 4.3 Tablet, Light BLUE (with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature)
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct 2013
I spend ages looking for a case and ended up get stressed. This case is a perfect fit and excellent quality it also doesn't smell horrible which is a bonus. I'm very happy and had it for a month.

Wild Boy: My Life with Duran Duran
Wild Boy: My Life with Duran Duran

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting in parts, 18 Oct 2013
I've enjoyed the book up to Chapter 14 but found some of it pretty boring and repetative and I doubt that I will be reading anymore.

Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC for Smartphones with Android 4.0 - Black Silicone

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think 1* is too little, 3 Oct 2013
I'm sorry I have to agree with the 1* reviews. I brought mine from Mobile Fun and its being returned today. Firstly, the Email App doesn't even work a quick Google search confirmed this. Secondly mine also hung and had to have a reset. Lastly, you can skip music tracks but can't access the main menu (presumably, this is too much to ask for?)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 11:52 AM BST

Olive & Fig Diffuser Refill
Olive & Fig Diffuser Refill

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 May 2013
I'm a huge fan of diffusers and this is now defiantly a firm favourite. My lounge is largish and the whole room smells. If it last's a long time I would defiantly buy it again.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Best of Both Worlds [Blu-ray] [1990] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Patrick Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disapointed, 30 April 2013
Good sound and the picture is ok but this is in Letterbox and not widescreen and if I known this I wouldn't have brought it.

++Update++ I should add that Amazon had this listed as 16:9 at the time of purchase, but you are right I was unaware that 16:9 causes more problems...
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2013 3:06 PM BST

Wax Lyrical Royal Horticultural Society Vanilla & Cinnamon Reed Diffuser Refill
Wax Lyrical Royal Horticultural Society Vanilla & Cinnamon Reed Diffuser Refill

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 April 2013
I use this in the kitchen as it takes away any cooking smells. Very strong and lasts a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4